New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
heard it's using mivec engine? hahahhaa...proton need to came out with their own identity...stop copying other manufacture lah!!!

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
well as i said before stop to buy them they will stop to sell them.as simple as this.and please dont give me the oh but protons are cheap to buy and service.huh no they are not.when i see family buying proton or perodua for their lovely children.mhmh have u ever see a proton on a crash test before????i rather buy my kids an old volvo 240 and know that they ll be safe than buying any locals copycat crap.UK market even send them back to malaysia cause at 50km/h in a simple crash test the whole car was totally destroyed.just look at most accident when people get kill.be smart as they say by not buying dangerous cars.

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
MIVEC 4B10=1.8 and MIVEC 4B11=2.0

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Wonder if Inspira owners wanted to do minor mods, example: spoilers, CF hoods, adjustable abs and ultra racing bars; so they gotta pay the price of Lancer's mods price, no cheaper price?

keanenexus

Sep 22, 2006
according to thier code

1.8 ( 4b10 ) is a 1.8 mivec engine use in mitsu 2007 lancer 1.8 model and RVR model
2.0 ( 4b11 ) is a 2.0 mivec used in the current mitsu lancer in malaysia.

Correct me if im wrong.....

kairigi

Known Member
Jan 20, 2010
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
stupid. so proton decides to throw away cps and bow down to the superior mivec. i guess that lancer gt owners now have to defend their dignity by making sure their car cards are lancer gt instead of inspira converted. INSPIRANCER

Slingshot

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
shah alam
I'm a sad Mitsubishi Lancer GT owner...
Owned it less then a year...
Kumpul duit for years like nobody business, just to buy a real Mitsubishi Lancer...
Then, suddenly Proton came out with this Inspira...
ALL THE SAME, EXCEPT FRONT/REAR BUMPER, RIMS, STEERING LOGO...
Maybe i'm not so smart, because cannot predict what is Proton's move...
As KPDNHEP slogan says "Perangi Cetak Rompak, Belilah Yang Original"...
As G pursue "Belilah Barangan Buatan Malaysia"...
What to do...
Maybe, i'll drop by Proton later and ask what is Lancer's trade-in value for an Inspira...
So that I'll buy Malaysia product...

vbk

May 5, 2005
you guys might call this stupid to buy a RM80k - 90k Proton, but how come there's so many Proton Perdana on the road at one point of time? They use to price it at RM103k and it was a complete replica of the Mitsu Eterna... don’t be surprised, there'll be a lot of people buying this... Cheers

you sure top up RM5k dude? Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L is RM123,000...

i agree with u bro , the car is exactly the same as mitshubishi . they using the same chassis and engine and parts , so why not with this kind of price to get the performance car , i will say is worth it , proton is make a good move to another lever

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

well as i said before stop to buy them they will stop to sell them.as simple as this.and please dont give me the oh but protons are cheap to buy and service.huh no they are not.when i see family buying proton or perodua for their lovely children.mhmh have u ever see a proton on a crash test before????i rather buy my kids an old volvo 240 and know that they ll be safe than buying any locals copycat crap.UK market even send them back to malaysia cause at 50km/h in a simple crash test the whole car was totally destroyed.just look at most accident when people get kill.be smart as they say by not buying dangerous cars.
but how its ori mitshubishi lancer gt , do u think its the safe car

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
inspira RM95k versus lancer ex RM119k cbu plus auto wiper,auto lamp, keyless entry with start, 2DIN touch screen with built in gps.
simply CBU version have 200% tax, and CKD have 40% tax. so if a lancer ex without tax is RM40k,then CKD version should be around Rm60K.
smart guy should noe where the money go!!

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Rakyat: Don't thank. You don't thank for this! This is sad. Very sad only.
Tun: Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Whatever I did, I'm sorry.
Rakyat: All this is your fault. They did not need to be rebadged (Proton/Perodua/Naza).
Tun: My fault? I need money! How am I the bad guy?
Raykat: Your fault! Your fault

<<<Taken the dialogue from Avatar, but I did plastic surgery on the contents...>>>

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Do you want to get a real Lancer or a plastic surgery Proton?

akisendro

May 14, 2009
im a sad lancer gt owner ..... hehehe .. but thats life .... life goes on .... next 3 4 yrs down the road ... when all the buzz and fuzz fade ..... i think my life becomes normal again ... lulzzz !!

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
i like the name!!inspira was it for inspiration???cause they dont have any at all.u know what if i know i am not good at something than i wont try,no need to waste my time.Malaysia isn't good at making cars and movies they should let people who knows what they are doing do it!thats what smart guys will do as their slogan says.

Last edited:

bubblebee

Known Member
Dec 14, 2007
yeah.....
in few yrs time all this thing will fade away.
nithing we can do now, we powerless.
dont buy, if u make comparision which car u pick?
INSPIRAted? CITY? VIOS?
are inspired by malaysian car? :stupid:
buy HONDA lor, for sure no rebadge.
eventhough u will never find a HONDA as a taxi.
proton craps!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31

So I managed to drop by Batu Pahat to pay the car seller in full, the cash amount agreed on purchasing of the car. I've only depended on the photos to determine the condition of the car. However, during closer inspection, there was some dissapointments. There are some rust holes on the bonnet and rear boot. The windscreen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience