New Honda Accord to Debut at Melbourne Show

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

This is the only picture we have managed to get a hold of but its significant enough to show how desirably the new Accord actually is. In fact, previous Accord’s never really looked bad and were considered to be a considerably alternative to a European make in the segment. The new Accord manages to do exactly that yet again and then some.

The 8th generation Honda Accord will be unveiled to the Australian market at the Melbourne Motor Show that starts on February 29. Considering it is built in Thailand, don’t expect the Malaysian edition to be too different than what you see here. The top of the range model comes with a 3.5 liter V6 engine that features Honda’s Variable Cylinder Management that actually allows the car to un on six, four or three cylinders depending on road speed and load conditions. This technology leads to a major benefit in terms of greater fuel economy and lower emissions. Expect Honda to facilitate the Malaysian market with a 2.0 version and a 2.4 version. A 2.6 liter anybody? Maybe... just maybe.

stan_76

Known Member
Dec 17, 2006
come to singapore, it's already lauched here.
can't comment much as i havent' been to showroom.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
The new accord is already on the road in thailand. Honda Msia will be launched offcially in April but advance booking is accepted now.

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
BumpxD
Haiyaah...all malaysian accords are built in thailand..why can't they just launch them at the same time..why must malaysia wait 4 months...aiyooh bad marketing strategy by Honda Malaysia lo...from what i know, the honda plant in melaka only assembles CRV and City...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
BumpxD
Haiyaah...all malaysian accords are built in thailand..why can't they just launch them at the same time..why must malaysia wait 4 months...aiyooh bad marketing strategy by Honda Malaysia lo...from what i know, the honda plant in melaka only assembles CRV and City...
and the civic and the accord

just wait for the accord dude. soon :)

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
we just finish shooting the commercial for this car...according to the talent. it has great traction control. beautiful car....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...I'm a newbie and just got my WIRA convertred to a GSR about 1 1/2 months ago. I've been reading the forums alot and would like to ask all the sifu's here how to detect if our intercooler pipes are leaking?

Hansap....poseidon....met u guys at skyzone last Saturday...hope to see you on the forums :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience