need wiseco piston...!! help.....

ToyotaRules

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
izit forged piston or wat??? if forged piston maybe i will take it...hehe

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
i tink the one that aes mentioned should be alright for u ... your 2T kahwin 3T bottom issit the 2TG kahwin with 3T carb bottom? if yess and u using oversize valve you need to grind your valve seat a little.... else your exhaust cam will hit your piston.the original 3T piston have dome shape which will make it a tight fit on the 2TG head.... what i suspect happen to your engine is your valve floats during high rpm.. further more with a reprofile cam you might have more overlap between the inlet and exhaust... i will suggest u do grind your piston surface for your valve seat and at least change your valve spring... else no matter you are using forged or any aftermarket piston the same thing will still happen.. it will either broke your piston surface or it will broke your valve drop it to your chamber,piston hits it and there goes your head ,piston,ring and your cylinder wall

ToyotaRules

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
bro....my piston surface is very nice .....that the first time i broke my piston....is the valve hits my piston...but now is my ring.... i broke the ring 2 times....hehe...i also planing 2 change my valve spring....but i not sure wat valve speing will ngam....i had ask my fren bout wat happen....he ask me 2 try change the radiator to 3 core coz my cr is to high ....so when hot weater the engine will overheat...dunno lar.... now i juz wan ask sifu here for any thing that can help...hehe....

ToyotaRules

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
i got somethings wan ask sifu here....wat turbo piston fit my kelisa....coz i using turbo bolt on .....hehe.... mod kampung style lor.....but wan change piston liao... thx in advance....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Just wanna ask whether the clips/camshaft holder shaped like U wan ..can it be used for any head..meaning let say i use 4g93T head and my friend also use the same head, can i swap the clips..will the camshaft get stuck or jammed?

thanks for your feedbacks..

speedz
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience