need wiseco piston...!! help.....

ToyotaRules

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
anyone can help me find one set of toyota 3t wiseco piston??? 86mm bore size..... or any racing piston also can..... i had try others piston ...also cannot tahan ..... need help here...!!!! thx in advance.....

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
u need to custom it.ask any performance shop in k.l.they can help u order
it or u can order it urself through their website.

ToyotaRules

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
custom??? do u hav any contact number??? hehe....coz i live in ipoh.....dun hav many time to go kl .....hehe.....

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
for 3T? i suggest you go for 1jz piston....i dont believe a normal turbocharged 3T can whack until a 1jz piston untill crack. n its much cheaper than the wiseco piston that u mentioned

ToyotaRules

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
does the piston pin suit the 3t conrod??? hehe....coz my 3t already n/a mod kau kau one.....juz the damn piston not tahan..... i whack my piston 3times lor....the ring also not tahan....hehe....

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
to save money,u can try what rexun mention above.using the supra piston.
u can try n source it n check out the pin first whether it's compatible with
ur con rod.if not,maybe a bit mod wont hurt.

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
the pin is not fit u need to bore abit of the 3T piston pin hole as the 3T's is larger... if your car is NA then i would suggest u not to use 1j piston as the compression is relatively low.. and u will complain lack of power... if urs is turbocharged by all means go for the 1jz piston... if u were to play NA i guess no other choices but either getting the aftermarket ones or use back those 3T ori piston

ToyotaRules

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
HAHA......yup is n/a ......juz really hard 2 find a high comp piston.... erm...wat aftermarket piston suits??? hehe.... coz i really boring 2 change piston n piston again...haha.....

aes motorsports

Nov 3, 2005
i got a set of 2jz piston without ring. if you need call me 0165511392 i am at ipoh. if comfirn, i need to search at my store.

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
he is playing NA le.... the pin location makes the 1jz/2jz piston seat lower hence lower compression ratio which is not suitable for his application

oh bro mind telling me how your piston got broke. cuz for an NA the reason of a piston broke doesnt boil down on the piston quality alone... there might be another consequences

ToyotaRules

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
haha....coz i using weber DCNF ....i also not sure why will whack the piston.... hehe.... my fren also ask me why....i juz say dunno wor.... coz my engine is 2t ..fit in 3t bottom end... the crank and the rod.... then i port n polish the head n change bigger valve.... and install a reprofile cam.... thats all lor..... dunno why sudenly i tarik then whack the piston..... number 4 piston kena...hehe.... i also feel very funny......

ToyotaRules

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
aes motorsports
bro... i wan go for high com piston...as renxun said.... 1jz or 2jz piston not suit for me lor....later many prob again.... hehe....juz thx for ur kind help... but if i got anythings that need i will contact u....so wheres ur shop locat at?? mind if u go chit chat wif u?? haha.....

ToyotaRules

Known Member
Aug 15, 2007
wat size is the piston pin anywhere???? will call u when free...coz wan keng wif my dad again....wakaka...he is the boss....anywhere where is ur shop ???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renault, a brand that was once known for its commercial vehicles like the Kangoo has been making significant strides in Malaysia. Over the past two years or so TC Euro, the distributor of everything Renault in Malaysia, has introduced a number of worthy cars like the Clio 1.6, Espace, Koleos, and the Laguna Coupe. But that's for ordinary people, leading ordinary lives and want...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience