need help!!!

rockfire

Apr 2, 2006
i had change my spring (AMP) but still using my old absorber. when i make a left and right turn, there is sound coming out from my tyre area. it like the spring is loose or what. can u out there help me solve my problem.

thks

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
mine using koni adjustable...when i start accelerate from 1st gear..there's a knocking sound...and when there a bumpy road..also there a knocking sound at my absorber....go check at my mech...it was the absorber loose and the nuts a not tight enough...mybe u should check the absorber loose or not...also check ur lower and upper arm or ur bushing need a replace....

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
err... just check is it because of spring adjust not properly with top pillow?

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
go check wit ur mech.. many reasons of that, spring nor properly install, bushings, top mount, arms, bla.. bla..

rockfire

Apr 2, 2006
i have already go and check with my meachanic. the guy said it is normal to have sound he put a tube into my spring it stop the sound for 2 weeks after that it came out again.isit due to my absorber is origanal so it long abit and the spring is aftermarket short abit.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Normally when u put in tube it will close of the sound...
2 weeks??? u always fly your car???
mine use already 1 year and now absorber kong liao the tube still in good condition...hehe..

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
the sound comes out when u turn left or right.. driveshaft maybe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my satria meters is totally out man.... my rpm, temp. , oil and the whole thing is not working rite now.... anyone knows how much is the cheapest that i can get and where?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience