need help urgent

contreasjun27

Oct 21, 2004
subang
guys...i currently wan to change my exhaust system...coz i'm driving a wira 1.5 auto den all stock exhaust system except da tabung coz i change dy....but my car is so dam fuel consuming and noisy....i started to get boring and mad about dat sound..btw after modify to da extractor,piping and tabung will it be more fuel consumption???but if i change da extractor and piping but put a quiet or stock tabund behind will it be more bete fuel consumption..need help here..coz very confusing

Amedion

Amedion

Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
nothing to do wif the tabung..
some claimed extractor can save fuel..
some say cannot.. dunno la.. mayb must match the type of extractor n muffler gua..
damn fuel consuming n noisy.. like i said to others.. muffler got holes loh. get it fixed.. :)

voon

voon

Nov 28, 2003
ya ya.... which is true ?? Extractor reduce or increase FC ?? Maybe, some engine safe and some not.

What about for wira 1.5 le ?? I drive manual one... i am confuse too... !! Coz i want to change too... as desperate as jun27.

Experience bro.... pls ya give some advice. Please....

night_stalker

Mar 24, 2005
K i'm driving a stock 1.5 carb wira. I already change whole of my exhaust system..from extractor, bullet, piping to the back box. As fat as i noe, my exhaust system increase my car power lor...then about fuel comsuption hem..very nice!!! make sure u find more money everyday after u put exhaust for ur fuel..now my car eat drink petrol like drink water...haih..problem. When u change the back box to sport type sure bising lor..bising means power mah..ppl noe u coming d from far away. Then if dun wan loud mah put those small small hole stock type one lor..like original proton wira 1..tht one where got sound 1 except when got lubang lar..hope this info help u guys

Hey guys I'm new here but over the last 6 months of reading through this forum I have learnt alot of valuable stuff. So first off - Thanks! :)
Secondly...

I have a 96 Lancer which is a FWD chassis. I recently converted from a 1.5 to the 2nd gen (CM5A) 4g93t GSR engine.
The problem is that I need it setup for FWD. I have a Non turbo 4g93 gearbox (f5m421) which I was told would suit my setup. The gearbox bolts up fine but I cannot fit the 4g93t (pretty sure that's what it is) flywheel in the...