need help to install hks bov ssqv

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
hi. i need help in installing a hks bov ssqv on a perdana v6 n/a. i heard that by placing this item on the air cleaner pipe and your intake manifold( fuel
injection ) will enable the pressure to come out the swoosh sound. is it true? but anways, anyone care to show me where is the air cleaner pipe and the intake manifold (fuel injection)? if theres a pic would be better. thx. :)

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
please bro, dont be a joker
i am not trying to make fun of u cos i own a turbocharged vehicle
i wouldnt do anything stupidly like that and make a fool out of myself
and like hua said , n/a cars dont have pressure
u oni have vacuum , ssqv for ur car
please come to me, i will fix for you a speaker , make it 6 speakers,
3 for front bumper, 3 for behind , use a mic and make the swoosh sound from ur mouth keke

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
ya.. i know.. thats why i find it wierd too.. cos theres a person that told me about putting this item on between the air cleaner pipe and the [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]intake [/FONT][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]manifold[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]( fuel
injection ) on an N/A car.. so of course curious la.. sorry but i['m a newbie so hope u sifus won't mind explaining and teaching me ya.. thx.. :)

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
ya.. i know.. thats why i find it wierd too.. cos theres a person that told me about putting this item on between the air cleaner pipe and the intake manifold ( fuel
injection ) on an N/A car.. so of course curious la.. sorry but i'm a newbie so hope u sifus won't mind explaining and teaching me ya.. thx.. :)

drew1.0beta

Known Member
May 27, 2006
there's always ppl that talk sh*t without finding the facts...(i dont mean you, baby jap wawa, i meant the 'person' that told u bout this)
i got a fren like that too...hehe

Lets say, if it is true and will come out the swoosh sound,
but what's the point putting the ssqv den?? to 'make' sound?? hehe
cheerss

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
hahaas.. yeahhs.. i jst wanna know if can put on N/A, how will it be installed.. ? and i do wanna try fix and see how is it.. but of course its jst to see whether it reali works or not with the so called swoosh sound as i have doubts of it.. anyways.. its jst a matter of testing and see whether what ppl claim works.. won't waste money to put such an 'expensive' sound item.. lols..

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
hahaas.. no money la bro.. student nia.. =p

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
hahaas.. no money la bro.. student nia.. =p
u can made atleast little sound laa, but no loud or sharp...........

try connect the bov to exhaust
not connect near
if can far..scary the oil melt....
if can far.......but the hot exhaust le..............haha...........if melt edi then go turbo engine

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
u can made atleast little sound laa, but no loud or sharp...........

try connect the bov to exhaust
not connect near
if can far..scary the oil melt....
if can far.......but the hot exhaust le..............haha...........if melt edi then go turbo engine
wat talking u.. ? x_X

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
Means connect the bov to your exhaust system lah. Somewhere along there. Just find a nice spot.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
jack_hon, dun point him to holland la...

BOV is not heat resistance la...where the hell ppl connect to ekzos....and u mention the far the better, if install at underneath of car...is tat still need to connect the vacuum hose ? if so, i wonder how long of hose u will need.

and who the earth going underneath to hear the sound....collecting dust down there maybe? hmm......

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
huh.. ? bov connect to the vacum hose.. ? wat will happen.. ? x_X

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i would like to try to do my own headlight cover using plastic ( somethg like those fd or fc clear light,no more flip). any1 knw wat kind of plastic to i need to use and where to get ?? how oem head light material where can get ah ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience