Need HELP!manual or tiptronic gearbox for fto gpx model??

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
hi was considering between a manual and a tiptronic fto gpx model.. heard tiptronic gearbox always kacau one. is it true??
can i transplant a 6A13TT 2.5L v6 twin turbo into the fto tiptronic version?? how much will it cost to do that...
hope all u senior sifu can help me out..
thanks a million.. hope to hear from u all soon.
can email me at [email protected].
thanks guys :tee:

squall_leonheart

Aug 5, 2005
Japan
fto?and old car ,if you want to buy,get the manual,the gear stick is short@short stroke,the tip is good enuff for city driving also....and yes...you can transplant 6a13tt/evo4,5,6 in it,but .....it will cost you a bomb for trasnplant it...furthermore the petrol price is rising and rising,i suggest just stick to the mivec 2000cc v6,if you want more info just pm me....so what version do you got there?bodykitted or not ?get bodykit if you plan to buy one..

Last edited:

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
hey thanks bro.. the one i saw was a 95 gpx. one manual with some mod..yellow one own by the vice presodent of fto owners club. another one is stock standard with tips gbox n superb interior.love both la.. the fto club vice president was kind enough to show me some pics of bodykits..
wat do u suggest.. me really syressed out la. scared buy wrong car as my pay is not much. 1st sport car la..
hope u can help me..
thanks

squall_leonheart

Aug 5, 2005
Japan
get the manual one if you like to stressed out,I think I know the yellow one,got apexi NI exhaust?and i presume the tiptronic one is the facelift version with abs,tcl and lsd....if you like relax@trafic jam driving,get the tip one....
check for oil leaking and disc warp also...thehehehe

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
ya ur rite with the yellow one.not sure bout the silver one la.. got leather seats n all. the one posted in the latest motor traders from cheras.. do u know the condition of any of those fto... really scared to put all my money on my 1st sport car la..
thanks mate.. ur such a great pal.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Anyone know whats the market price for this pair for bulb?
Philips Bi-Xenon head-lamps D2S 35W 85122
Someone is selling it in HERE
What i duno what price should I offer him
Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience