need help (got kluk kluk sound from back myvi 1.5)

Jun 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
need help got kluk kluk sound at the back absorber. the sound only appear when there is a pothole on the road or a very uneven road. i'm currently using gab ss (hi lo soft hard). i already went to few shop. this is what they do
-already check absorber (nothing wrong with it)
-already tighten the ur arb
-already tighten all the screw
still got that sound. my suspect is either bush or the thing that holding the absorber
need help from sifu.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
U can get d originals from spare part shops OR aftermarket ones at performance outlets or even have custom ones (I know one here in Balakong)..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If it's klok klok klok, I'm 90% sure it's the top absorber mounting. When you changed to the adjustables, did you change the absorber mounting? If not you're gonna get klok klok klok noises

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
U can get d originals from spare part shops OR aftermarket ones at performance outlets or even have custom ones (I know one here in Balakong)..
If it's klok klok klok, I'm 90% sure it's the top absorber mounting. When you changed to the adjustables, did you change the absorber mounting? If not you're gonna get klok klok klok noises
Oh ya that too...d sifu has spoken :):adore:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro. Izso,
Due to what? Loose? My adjustable using the car original abs mounting too? But of course no sound ...:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bro. Izso,
Due to what? Loose? My adjustable using the car original abs mounting too? But of course no sound ...:biggrin:
Your car different species la. Myvi absorber mounts are made of jello. For my Myvi, the mounts die faster than the absorbers. Now after 7 years the springs are finally dead. Absorbers changed 3 times and mounts 3 times together with the absorbers

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Hi TS, it's normal if u changed to adjustable suspension which the rear top suspension mount (it's metal and the function of it is to adjust the H & L of the spring in the rear). Because it's a metal, it will make some noise when ur car in full load or in uneven load. I think ur bush is fine and no need to change it.
Btw, I;ve use to it edi :)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Your car different species la. Myvi absorber mounts are made of jello. For my Myvi, the mounts die faster than the absorbers. Now after 7 years the springs are finally dead. Absorbers changed 3 times and mounts 3 times together with the absorbers
I normally have problems with my front mountings.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello 2 those who can help me out with my Kancil turbo problem.

I'm using a standard Mira turbo EFI engine on my Kancil. My idling rpm is unstable and giving a sound like a naval attack boat. It's so irritating to my ears. Some guys said that its due 2 the throttle body. They might be correct.
I tried 2 clean the system by removing the turbo intercooler and spraying the crc carburettor cleaner direct 2 the throttle body, but there was no effect. Next step I want 2 do is cleaning the MAF...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience