Need Help Galant 2.0gdi 4g94 evaporator or aircon cooling coil

sgkho

Jun 4, 2009
Hello all, im in need to buy, old or new / repair or recon, my mit galant evaporator. It died on me few days back due to leakage, any bro here can help me to locate or find where I can get it done. Its just the evaporator as I have dismental it out and attach some pics here btw im in Singapore and I couldnt find any here, not even the after market type. I dont mind travelling to Malaysia. Anyone please:adore:

Thanks in advance

Kho
[email protected]
+6581234351

Attachments

sgkho

Jun 4, 2009
Hello bro, I have fix my aircon alresdy. But do you have some pict of your half-cut body, any body kit. Please email me, btw how much you want for your evaporator and where in kl are you?

Thanks
Kho

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Story has it that a 19-year-old teenager took out a Holden VY HSV Clubsport out for a test drive from Bundoora Holden in Victoria, Australia. All was going well until the young Aussie decided to push the pedal to metal on the last corner before the Holden dealership. The teen then lost control of the supped up Commodore which took off in the air after hitting a curb. The car went through the dealership’s gate landing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience