need help for spoiler!! zth member pls help

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
what actually is this spoiler? any ppl help? i know many ppl say lancer ck's spoiler, but i did take 2 lancer ck spoiler and measure, the ck spoiler i took can fit my wira se nicely since i measure the edge of the spoiler got about 1-2 cm gap with the rear bonet edge........or the spoiler is custom 1?? in this picture, and on the road, i saw many wira a/b fit this spoiler nicely and seem gapless... i feel so desperate , can anybody help me? or got zth member here got ppl just take out from their wira a/b which previously fit nicely wanna sell? or got any idea to fit it nicely and seem gapless?? really need help:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Attachments

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
any link or idea to get?? or instead of custom 1, i can fit ori ck?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
not yet, from my previous experience, fiber stuff are sucks especially after long term use, the paint will drop or pop off from it........

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
if 1-2cm, i recommend a sponge like thingy to fill the gap..

same material as this..

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
that 1 is kedai abang spoiler haha...my bro in law using it, he wanna throw it away cos changing to new spoiler......
u sure it is custom 1 bro danz? exactly same as lancer ck?? got led all light up?? pls ask with ur brother in law if he is using the same thing, i buy from him....

:adore::adore::bawling::bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is any sifu used this thing before?

The seller claimed this thing can increase car horsepower and torque and it's worked for every car.

However I've read some articles on Internet that somebody said this is just a myth while this mods is using the resistance inside to cheat our car ECU that the ambient temperature is lower than usual then it'll adjust to increase more oil to pump out more power.

Any review, all sifus...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience