need help for rvr modifications into wira

Dec 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
1.the rvr drive shaft can not fit into wira body right?currently the rvr haftcut tht i get is auto...so got ppl say tht i need to replace it vf the evo drive shaft.but the evo drive shaft got lsd and non lsd..so witch one should i use?
2.if v use the evo digital airconditions controler .v need to change the whole set blower to digital set o use manual set and jz the controler is use digital?and the evo bolwer can fit into wira deshboad?

hape u all can help me....thx u.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
1.the rvr drive shaft can not fit into wira body right?currently the rvr haftcut tht i get is auto...so got ppl say tht i need to replace it vf the evo drive shaft.but the evo drive shaft got lsd and non lsd..so witch one should i use?

**if not mistaken RVR gt no LSD......u use 1 DS from RVR, not sure left or right...(the gbox side i think), the other 1 use back wira ones.
2.if v use the evo digital airconditions controler .v need to change the whole set blower to digital set o use manual set and jz the controler is use digital?and the evo bolwer can fit into wira deshboad?
** better u get complete set, if u just change the controller, then u only got 1 function for the aircon blower & fan speed., other functions wont work.

Dec 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro.1st thx u for ans my Questions.emm mayb u mean the drive shaft tht use bc wira is driver side.i try it and see.hope it can.i headed vf tis enjin edy...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning To all Senior Members,
I'm planning to make a change for my lovely MyVi,but dunno which options is better and reasonable,currently planning to stock in a GSR a Turbo,but also thinking on taking in the YRV engine in..Before this, I went to do a Survey on labour for juz installing the GSR turbo and they charged me for RM1800,in my mind its wasnt worth,so now i am planning to get the YRV engine-only..
May i know whats the Price for the YRV Engine-Only???and if i trade in my original...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience