Need advise~ is this consider good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry1990

Jun 29, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
nothing much that i expecting. just need some sifu view is this good enough for a auto tranny 1.3?

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Adding bot izit good?

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
considered good...i believe its not stock..expecting around 70ps on wheel - stock..

or is it on engine?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
nothing much that i expecting. just need some sifu view is this good enough for a auto tranny 1.3?

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Adding bot izit good?
That's a standard 1.3 probably with extractor and drop in. BOT is great if you know what you're doing. Since K3VET is so readily available in the market, easier to just swap the engine over with the K3VET. BOT really depends on who your installer is and whether that person knows how to do it properly.

henry1990

Jun 29, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That's a standard 1.3 probably with extractor and drop in. BOT is great if you know what you're doing. Since K3VET is so readily available in the market, easier to just swap the engine over with the K3VET. BOT really depends on who your installer is and whether that person knows how to do it properly.
i have been quoted BOT kit from YRV. around RM 2k+

with yrv stock intercooler kit, turbo, turbo down pipe & exhaust.

Is it worth it?:confused:

VQ20DE

Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i have been quoted BOT kit from YRV. around RM 2k+

with yrv stock intercooler kit, turbo, turbo down pipe & exhaust.

Is it worth it?:confused:
any engine internals need changing/strengthening? any mod to engine/transmission mountings?

i drive a myvi too, a manual 1.3 and it has quite a perky engine and gives me quick enough acceleration already but now i know :idea: how some Myvi shod with fat low profile tyres can still go like hell on highways :burnout:

henry1990

Jun 29, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
From the shop that i asked. the foreman said just bolt on without engine internal changing and still can cope with the bot kit. Control the boost at 0.4 with wastegate.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Used kit? Should be cheap as new cost at least RM7k. Includes fitting?
seriously rm 7k for a new kit? I am guessing are you meaning speedwork bot kit?
mine is just stock yrv intercooler kit with turbo and turbo downpipe (mostly get from half-cut shop) without touching engine internal (such as piston/gasket).

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
From the shop that i asked. the foreman said just bolt on without engine internal changing and still can cope with the bot kit. Control the boost at 0.4 with wastegate.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

seriously rm 7k for a new kit? I am guessing are you meaning speedwork bot kit?
mine is just stock yrv intercooler kit with turbo and turbo downpipe (mostly get from half-cut shop) without touching engine internal (such as piston/gasket).
Yup, BOT they do not change any internals but boost it low and/or add thick metal gasket to lower compression.

Yah, Speedworks ones all around RM6k above.
Even low boost should add gasket to lower the compression....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Any idea where can I buy 3M polishing products at a reasonable price in Klang Valley area ? How many steps involve in 3M polishing/wax products ?

Thanks ya !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience