NBTD - I'm BORED

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
chiak lat... have to see this at 11PM... gian mau makan... but cannot get supply... my regular durian stall is at another district... haiz...
ahahha...sorry for triggering u
If no lockdown then i have no problem inviting u but i will let u diy everything from searching, collecting, cleaning, then only eating.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Wrong timing, we cannot go to your place.......lol
Not just u, a friend in Penang was supposed to be here for a corporate audit. I've even booked my pondok for overnight session at the kebun.
BTW, i dont each much durian but enjoy very much when others eat my durian and gave feedback.
This year fruits is kinda wierd as kampungs are not as bitter like they should and D24 have a bit stronger bitter taste as soon as we bite on the flesh.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not just u, a friend in Penang was supposed to be here for a corporate audit. I've even booked my pondok for overnight session at the kebun.
BTW, i dont each much durian but enjoy very much when others eat my durian and gave feedback.
This year fruits is kinda wierd as kampungs are not as bitter like they should and D24 have a bit stronger bitter taste as soon as we bite on the flesh.
How old are the D24 trees? My cousins in Teluk Intan have a small Orchard too. He mentioned the older the trees the better the harvest and taste...

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
How old are the D24 trees? My cousins in Teluk Intan have a small Orchard too. He mentioned the older the trees the better the harvest and taste...
I am 36 this year and the trees have been producing since i can remember.

There are 2 durian kampung trees which was almost brought down by us. One is struck by lightning and the top half is gone. The other produce fruits last season but none are dropped to the ground. All are rotten up tree. we decides to give it one last chance this year and they deliver. Guess i dont have the chance to use the chainsaw.....oh wait, we still have the Jati which needed to be brought down.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I am 36 this year and the trees have been producing since i can remember.

There are 2 durian kampung trees which was almost brought down by us. One is struck by lightning and the top half is gone. The other produce fruits last season but none are dropped to the ground. All are rotten up tree. we decides to give it one last chance this year and they deliver. Guess i dont have the chance to use the chainsaw.....oh wait, we still have the Jati which needed to be brought down.
Looks like you need to warn them with your chain saw.......hhahhahahhaha

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
ahahha...sorry for triggering u
If no lockdown then i have no problem inviting u but i will let u diy everything from searching, collecting, cleaning, then only eating.
used to search and collect at my uncle's farm when i was young... miss playing at the farm. my honour if invited to stay at pondok... jadi guard pun jadi lah... hehehe...

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
@gunnerzz can we do a convoy trip to your farm and have a durian TT?
For sure can but not too many at one time...its just sekangkang kera piece of land and the pondok is small too. 5 person at one time is good enough.

However, i highly doubt whatever still on the tree can last until MCO ends.

Now i go alone during my morning round which is arriving at the orchird before 0600. I did bring my son 2 times before but these couple of days its been agressive carpet bombing routine by the tree making its dangerous to bring kids. People will see me not walking in a straight line there and those with sharp eye will see that i am walking at the end of the tree canopy.

Reactions: Izso

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For sure can but not too many at one time...its just sekangkang kera piece of land and the pondok is small too. 5 person at one time is good enough.

However, i highly doubt whatever still on the tree can last until MCO ends.

Now i go alone during my morning round which is arriving at the orchird before 0600. I did bring my son 2 times before but these couple of days its been agressive carpet bombing routine by the tree making its dangerous to bring kids. People will see me not walking in a straight line there and those with sharp eye will see that i am walking at the end of the tree canopy.
I heard of old wife's tale, that the durian won't drop on a human head......lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
anyone has any idea how to renew driving license?
don't suggest myeg... it is a broken system.
Just wait for the pandemic storm to cool down then. No other choice that i know of other than Myeg as both JPJ and Post office eother cant do it or does not want to do it right now.

Allow me to rant on Myeg from what i experienced yesterday during my first time using the JPJ portal to renew my roadtax.

First up was my Waja, after completing the payment i print out the receipt and to my surprise another person name and address was on the delivery address. Vehicle number and particylar are correct. Ignoring the sign i proceed with my BLM, after completing payment i print the receipt. This time around a chinese guy name came out and the delivery address is somewhere in KL. Vehicle amd owner details are totally wrong. I close that receipt and opened it again from the portal, this time its correct.
Still being a stubborn person and not wanting to drive around with expired roadtax (i know the authority allowed this as long as insurance is ON), i renew for my Pajero. The stupid portal hang after i completed my payment. I tried checking for transaction history at the portal but nothing, my account has been deducted. Tried calling Myeg but all operators are engage. Emailed them but still no reply.

Since Pajero roadtax is a signifact sum i called up my friend whom is an auto insurance agent. He checked for both the Waja and Pajero and confirmed that the Waja has the correct delivery address and name plus the Pajero is renewed.

Systems are supposed to assist us,not making us more miserable. Its a sin to take someone money without no exchange in 'goods' nor provide explanation. Myeg should be regulated and monitored like banks. I know they dont take deposits but i bet the transactions amount is huge.

• Wow
Reactions: minibeany

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, I have 3 cars too with expired road tax. One in Jun, so I went to post office on Monday, but they say still cannot renew...... :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the max Temperature that this pad can withstand ?

How much is the market price now?

The ride is Suzuki Swift 1.5 the pad is for front brake ~

Thanks =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience