NBTD - I'm BORED

jon360x

Dec 27, 2018
Sorry if I'm bumping old thread. Didn't want to start whole new topic for this but I figured its okay to ask here. Since the inter-district ban has been enforced again. I am wondering how people are gonna buy cars from direct owners or even dealers if they are in another district? I don't think the police would allow you to pass when the excuse of 'Want to buy car from direct owner and I want to inspect the car" also even if u do get past the roadblock. You have to drive the car back.

Is there a way to purchase a used vehicle during MCO? (I know for big dealerships like Perodua, once you get the booking done and approved, either they send you a letter to show to the police to pick up the car or they'll deliver the car to your doorstep). But if its buying from direct owner in the used car markets I wonder how.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry if I'm bumping old thread. Didn't want to start whole new topic for this but I figured its okay to ask here. Since the inter-district ban has been enforced again. I am wondering how people are gonna buy cars from direct owners or even dealers if they are in another district? I don't think the police would allow you to pass when the excuse of 'Want to buy car from direct owner and I want to inspect the car" also even if u do get past the roadblock. You have to drive the car back.

Is there a way to purchase a used vehicle during MCO? (I know for big dealerships like Perodua, once you get the booking done and approved, either they send you a letter to show to the police to pick up the car or they'll deliver the car to your doorstep). But if its buying from direct owner in the used car markets I wonder how.
Why have a need to buy during such troubled times?

Lemonish

Mar 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Not sure for your place, but I thought it's full PKP starting next Monday?

Anyways, to answer your question, personally, during 'normal' MCO, I think if it's from a used car dealer then it'll not be a problem for them to issue a letter, which you will then bring to police station to request for district/interstate travel.

BUT if it's direct seller, that would be a problem because it's individual transaction. Wouldn't think that's possible, legally. Though you can try to go to police station to reason with them, bring the details along to increase your chance - seller's IC/geran/car pic/location of transaction/puspakom form/JPJ change name form etc...

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya

Break down your question
- you're going to inspect? Answer: possibly not allow
- to collect car. Answer: you can use tow truck service. Usually the insurance provide free towing for couple hundreds of kilometers
- to change name: Answer: find agent or MYEG. They have the thumbprint service.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Thanks for all the answers guys. Really appreciate it. :biggrin:
No harm in trying;
1.dress properly.
2.prepare all the necessary document plus a completed travel form.
3.be polite and explain in a short and precise manner of your reason to travel
4.if they decline to approve, say thank you and plan for another date after lockdown.

its advisable to come early. this is because if u are late and other people have already annoyed the officer, chances is that u wont get approval.

This is based on my personal experience of getting approval for cross district travel on the 3rd day of Hari Raya. Since there is no 'Raya' my brother and i decided to do maintenance work on our kebun. Bear in mind the land is under my sister's name thus making us 3rd parties. First time i went to seek advice, the officer explained whats needed albeit in an irritated manner but frm his explantion i can tell he wanred to help. Later, I brought all the document (land title,ic )plus a picture showing that piece of land (incidently the picture of my Pajero is also in it which is registered as the vehicle to be used). My experience is a very friendly interaction between myself another officer which was later joined by another guy whom was filling up his form.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Login today and apparently got 20 years award? Other than Tom am I like the oldest active member here lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hi guys.....how r u?
Been wfh this lockdown, kinda stressful as got nothing to do, car already shining, home improvement job completed, house is cleaned multiple times...there is almost nothing to do but that changed because of this;
IMG_20210624_085316.jpg

These are this morning harvest. I've been collecting them early in the morning (6am) for the past 1 week. There is 2 or 3 D24 in the pic (one of it is the one with squirrel hole). D24 is very smooth and creamy, slightly sweet with yellow coloured flesh and sometimes will have a faint bitter after taste.
The 2 long oval shape are D2. They are sweeter than D24 and more fibrous flesh but stronger bitter taste. The aroma is much stronger than D24. They are not famous at least commercially as regardless of the tree/canopy size not many fruits will be produce. Its just D2 nature.
The rest are kampungs. Kampungs are like buying 4D.

Was not expecting such harvest due to unpredictable weather few month ago. At least my lockdown time are well spent.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You got so old meh? Looks younger than me
depends, if the hot chick says she like older men then yes I am that old. If she likes younger men then I’m not the old. It’s a variable, like variable turbo — you need more power than more boost. Otherwise the turbo vanes closes then less boost.

So you joined here when you're still in diapers??
If only I was that young. If only.

can't be. I'm 2004 and there are others older than me.
well I got the award. Nah screenshot here. I also don’t know why.
BFF90F58-7121-4AC5-BE28-90B2553A1679.png

I am older but in age......hahhahhahahaha
it’s okay boss, not an age competition. Haha.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys.....how r u?
Been wfh this lockdown, kinda stressful as got nothing to do, car already shining, home improvement job completed, house is cleaned multiple times...there is almost nothing to do but that changed because of this;
View attachment 580361
These are this morning harvest. I've been collecting them early in the morning (6am) for the past 1 week. There is 2 or 3 D24 in the pic (one of it is the one with squirrel hole). D24 is very smooth and creamy, slightly sweet with yellow coloured flesh and sometimes will have a faint bitter after taste.
The 2 long oval shape are D2. They are sweeter than D24 and more fibrous flesh but stronger bitter taste. The aroma is much stronger than D24. They are not famous at least commercially as regardless of the tree/canopy size not many fruits will be produce. Its just D2 nature.

Was not expecting such harvest due to unpredictable weather few month ago. At least my lockdown time are well spent.
chiak lat... have to see this at 11PM... gian mau makan... but cannot get supply... my regular durian stall is at another district... haiz...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys.....how r u?
View attachment 580361

Wrong timing, we cannot go to your place.......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello there car sifu.

please help me on deciding which one is better.

lightened Crank pulley:

Zerone vs Works vs Jasma vs aerospeed vs mythelogy

exhaust system:

i was thinking to install Dsport full exhaust system but i was just wondering,is there any other brand which is good for performance but > (low noise):biggrin:.

spark plug:
BRISK A-Line Yttrium vs Brisk Silver Racing vs Denso Iridium.

best coolant for myvi 1.3(traffic jam+aircond 24/7)

best lubrication for 5000km fast...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience