NBTD - I'm BORED

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Why is so many people treating this restricted movement order as Raya Coronavirus.

All balik kampung. What the duck wei. You’re not cuti, office and place of business closed but you’re still under employment. Company still pay salary, what the duck you think you can balik kampung.
they figured they are the chosen ones as they arent infected..or at least they just think so.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Why is so many people treating this restricted movement order as Raya Coronavirus.

All balik kampung. What the duck wei. You’re not cuti, office and place of business closed but you’re still under employment. Company still pay salary, what the duck you think you can balik kampung.
These WTF people deserve a few cold hard slap to the side of their heads.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
What i've been up to these ROM period;
1.still working. Twice went to office once late at night to do some precaution step to cater should approval is obtained for production to run.

2.Install a divider curtain at home. This does not sound big to some but to be this is huge as the curtain and rail is bought about 1 year ago.

3.DIY clean my car aircond condenser coil. Easy to do on the waja, just remove the grill. Result is so-so.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I am bored....so it started with the Waja. After a wash, it undergo one layer of Perma Glass. Next day, another layer plus one layer of Rain x on all glass.

Then i notice my BLM is dirty so i washed it plus one layer of Perma Glass. Still bored the next day so another layer of Perma Glass on the BLM plus Rain X on all glass and...3rd layer of Perma Glass on the Waja.

I am really bored.....Whats next to Perma Glass?

Attachments

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I am bored....so it started with the Waja. After a wash, it undergo one layer of Perma Glass. Next day, another layer plus one layer of Rain x on all glass.

Then i notice my BLM is dirty so i washed it plus one layer of Perma Glass. Still bored the next day so another layer of Perma Glass on the BLM plus Rain X on all glass and...3rd layer of Perma Glass on the Waja.

I am really bored.....Whats next to Perma Glass?
As far as I know you cannot layer one layer on top of another. It helps if you miss a spot, but layering that why is a waste. Same as people who thinks apply more products means better but again it is just wasted away. As thin layer as possible and cover all part is best.....:driver:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
As far as I know you cannot layer one layer on top of another. It helps if you miss a spot, but layering that why is a waste. Same as people who thinks apply more products means better but again it is just wasted away. As thin layer as possible and cover all part is best.....:driver:
Yes agreed, with 3 times application i can confidently claimed i covered at least 97% right...hihihi.

Anyway, Perma Glass is not for outright shine. Why i used it coz its the most durable product within its price range. To make it easier to apply and remove, use a water spray in a bottle and spray mist of water onto the car body before applying it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys. Have question on evo I.

It was OK after the convertion. But only got this problem lately.

The boost doesnt come on time. Sometimes 3.5K rpm full boost sometimes may be 4K-5K.
The car feels laggish compare to last time.

Sometimes after boosting, the check engine light will be on.
Then when idle, RPM will be less than 1K. The car will be shaking.
Throttle becomes heavier. Can acccelerate but rpm takes very long to build up.

After body has any idea whats happening?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience