NBTD - I'm BORED

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Come to think off it, my beemer has not break 120 km/h even since lock down ... need to find some place to full throttle it without getting caught.
Come...come...
lend it to me and let me know your target. I promise to not let u down. U have a choice of a photo or video as evidence.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
NBTD.

Boredem is killing me and I'm stuck at work.

Hence this pointless post in "General talk".

What can one do when he has nothing to do and is stuck at work?
Buy car parts la what else...shopping spree bro..

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
MATA and frontliners gave up with all the u-turn
Pity them...really pity them.
I dont understand some industry really push to run on 100% capacity when their market in other country is also affected by the virus. Orders are low..very low but still wants to run full strength.

I understand those which are really essentials but those whic are 'not really' can keep afloat by running 50% strength.

Lets just pray hard that next Monday wont become the catalyst for the virus to spread again.

If u ask me, honestly i think MCO makes our life organized. We plan what we want to do and when to do it. No wastage in term of time and money. Its like a 'train yourself to be discipline' period.
For company, if they implement working on rotation basis i can see some worker becomes more productive today as they know they wont be in tomorrow to finish up the task. I witness this first hand when i saw a friend at office havent stop typing at 5.25pm ( office hr until 5.30pm )..before MCO she will be ready to go back at 5.00pm or latest 5.10pm...Cool.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
next monday dun need MATA lah. Roads traffics almost back to normal. No more speed test ...hahaha
Actually is not. Those who have approval to run during MCO can now run 100% but have to follow SOP. Those without approval can run with minimal staff force only. My wife's office double check with her building management. Inside office also need to follow SOP, seating, social distancing and all that.....

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Actually is not. Those who have approval to run during MCO can now run 100% but have to follow SOP. Those without approval can run with minimal staff force only. My wife's office double check with her building management. Inside office also need to follow SOP, seating, social distancing and all that.....
Agreed, if we stay at office only its ok.
Risk cones when we orders food from outside. Whatever we touch has risk of contamination. My company do not allow staff to go out for lunch ( not that there is any place open for dine in ). tapau frm outside oso prohibited to minimize contact.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Agreed, if we stay at office only its ok.
Risk cones when we orders food from outside. Whatever we touch has risk of contamination. My company do not allow staff to go out for lunch ( not that there is any place open for dine in ). tapau frm outside oso prohibited to minimize contact.
Yeah, my office is also thinking to provide catering inside. However whatever precaution measures we do, the risk is always there. The most obvious is those who use public transport will have higher risk, then they can infect others in the office.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
I will be returning to office next week, on rotation, but i am already used to WFH and i am even busier working at home. WTF ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused: Im sure some infacts most of u all here hav heard about the AUTOLOCK (smartshop).. Do u guys think its worth buying it? Do any of u hav experienced a break in yr cars (especially manual cars) and the autolock saves yr baby from being stolen by those low life bastards??

Secondly, i want to know is this Captor is really reliable and gurrantee that u can get yr baby back?? And how is the Captor service..? Any one who had any experience pls do share.. I would almost appreciate it..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience