myvi wanna change vios engine.....

gtilansy

Known Member
Apr 23, 2008
kuala lumpur
Dear Senior Members and all members...

I want to change my 2009 myvi engine to vios engine.....is that possible? pls give oppinion and suggestion....for your info...im dislike turbo engine because my car on the road every day and sometimes go outstation....i think the n/a is practical for me...

Some more, i had test drive vios and so smooth engine and powerfull is balance with the body...but i cant change my car because of the interest at the bank still a lot (full loan ma....)hahahhaa.....

So, somebody pls help me with suggestion and comment...thanks:adore:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
go steal alza engine..

or look for avanza halfcut

or toyota rush halfcut :adore:

vios was smooth but power is there from bigger displacement engine....

but u can avoid modified mounting if use alza engine or avanza (minimal mods to fit) since the engine was from the same base.....like mitsu 4g92,4g93 parts are interchangeable)

btw...myvi engine using k3-ve (1.3)

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Go Supercharged, better maintainance than turbo, but if you were to change engine which is more powerfull, most likely get a passo 1.5cc.

would also recommand you to put alza engine. Good luck finding one. Lol. :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
passo 1.5=alza engine...

:biggrin:

gtilansy

Known Member
Apr 23, 2008
kuala lumpur
Thanks all senior members, your suggestion, opinion and comment very interesting and valueable for me......i will search for the engine you all suggest and compare it which the best and practical....thank you very much guys....

szeeonn

Known Member
Jun 6, 2007
REBORE ur myvi engine piston to 1.5 Lar ..
Add HighCAM
Wiseco HIGH Compression Piston
Larger Injector
Custom Throttle body and intake manifold 70mm/80mm
Standalone ECU

COMFIRM ur myvi can Fly faster than VIOS . Guaranteed !!!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Vios is more lightweight compare to myvi maa. Sure power to weight ratio better lo. If want save fuel go find honda i-dsi engine laa. But no guaranttee can pass jpj la. Haha.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
my appologies if i may sound harsh.. but you should at least learn from 1 mistake and not keep making more..

1st you chose the myvi.. its a commitment when you do hire purchasing.. so you need to let go your wants of which other cars have and what your myvi does not..

2nd it is not easy to source a vios engine or to find other same series engine from other toyota models that can fit with the myvi's mounting like the models "Pomen GTR" mentioned.. coz those cars are new and still in production..

3rd have you consider the bad stuff along the path until your loan is settle..? meaning, accidents, insurance claims,cost to install such engine if it were possible..

szeeonn

Known Member
Jun 6, 2007
lol to pomen GTR lebih punya la .
go steal alza engine..

or look for avanza halfcut

or toyota rush halfcut??

ask him install myvi those engine lar ..
den i call him PRo ..

Nowadays JPJ MANYAK KACAU
i install 4G93 turbo engine in my Waja 1.8
den JPJ say : can pass jpj . but KENOT TRANSFER NAME..
DIU .. i ask why
they say : ORIGINAL Renault Enjin, NOW MITSUBISHI enjin, enjin model 100% different , sure kenot Transfer name lor .
I ASK : IF ITS ILLEGAL , WHY APPROVE MY ENGINE TO ENDORSE ?
JPJ : ................................. (lu kasi sikit kopi duit i settle untuk lu) LOLZ

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
so in the end u kasi or not szeeonn??? :biggrin:

szeeonn

Known Member
Jun 6, 2007
x mau diu dia , Complain kat PENGARAH JPJ . PENGARAH JPJ Takut dan say Sorry ngan saya , LAGI Free i Minum Kopi Tongkat Ali + Free inspection JPJ lol .

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
toyota rush 1.5 and vios 1.5 diff engine la....sumore its FR
sorry..misread...3sz engine...for both alza and rush...only layout is different....alza=seat-west position,rush=north south position... :adore:

not same with viow... :adore:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone sells hotbits full piping set for BLM? how much. Brand new please, and PM me your best price. thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience