My RB26 facing airflow problem

Jun 23, 2007
My RB26 engine always facing airflow problem . I alrdy change 3 airflow haizz... I have tried various ways and spent a sum of money also alot of time in the garage with this problem. I am here seeking some solutions from all the ZTH experts hoping to get a one time solution for my airflow problem. Thank You.

mon

Jan 23, 2006
No problem, try out the V-pro or Dejetro Power FC la because these managements does not use airflow sensors lo. Quite costly though. These two can seem to be your solutions lo.

mon

Jan 23, 2006
Ah yes, someone on the marketplace seem to be selling one for quite a reasonable price.

squall__leonheart83

Feb 26, 2005
I assume you use the honey bee dual funnel filter and air intake from hks right?the part number should be 22680-xxxx right?cost about rm1k for each pipe(got two for twin turbo)from nissan dealer.Well what I can suggest is you get rid the mas sensor and install map sensor.get a management unit as well.

some said the suction of this rb26dett to powerfull until the oil from the air filter come off and stick to the ni-p metal string on the mas sensor.

Last edited:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
are u using stock airflows? or RB20/25 or Z32 or Q45?
if u changed airflow 3 times and still problem, then i dont think ur airflow is problematic. maybe it is just a way for ur mechanic to con u... try to get a second opinion...

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
to resolve a problem first you must explain the problem laaa.

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Im still using the PowerFC with AFM's and running twin HKS GTSS turbo's.

Im using 2 of the somewhat larger RB20DET AFM's.

Solved all my erratic idle issues esp with my cams.
The abovementioned AFM's are for sale now if you're interested.. Hehe...

:D

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
From experience, my problem with eratic idling was due to the open pod filter. the viscous fan was causing turbulence interfering with the AFM's reading. I resolved the problem by separating the open pod from the fan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I am planning to apply a thin carpet in my door cut pocket.

Initially I was thinking to use double sided tape but after checking the material of the carpet is cotton, I am having the idea to apply glue.

Now, my question is, where can I get odorless glue which suitable for such application.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience