My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Engine bay still stock. Will post as I go along..
owh! thought a beast already reside in the bay haha

naah... just wanna see, sure you have a clean engine bay... want to know how the wiretuck and such :biggrin:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Got the intercooler measured out this morning and found the evaporator dryer is getting in the way of the fmic. I have 2 choices..either move the dryer or just mount intercooler on a slightly slanted angle so it clears the dryer.

Now awaiting for turbo arrival.. hopefully between this week so I can more or less decide where the wastegate will end up at. But looking on the current space I dont think I will have much left unless I redesign my front bumper all over again. Need to make space for the fmic..

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Got the intercooler measured out this morning and found the evaporator dryer is getting in the way of the fmic. I have 2 choices..either move the dryer or just mount intercooler on a slightly slanted angle so it clears the dryer.

Now awaiting for turbo arrival.. hopefully between this week so I can more or less decide where the wastegate will end up at. But looking on the current space I dont think I will have much left unless I redesign my front bumper all over again. Need to make space for the fmic..
WOW. I thought stock as in stock Kancil NA.
Actually got snaillll.

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Hahha. Not very monster snail yet la.. moderate snail only.. well I hope it arrives in another day or 2.. Im looking at quite a bit of mods I need to do cause of the limited space of the kancil..

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Kenny, finally this baby is back......

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
On its way back apparently... haha... well upgrading a few more things than I should so its going to be a few months before it rides again.. buy hopefully.. just hopefully it comes out better this round

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
Superb looking kancil. Respect and salute to you bro. Paint job is simply orgasmic.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTH bros,I drive a GTi and after reading all those eerie incidents about cars being stolen in shopping malls,it really did send a chill down my spine,now the question is where do you think I should park ? As in an area in the parking which is quite crowded? Such as places in 1-Utama,Midvalley,Pyramid etc..Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience