My Day at Titan's........ Worth the wait!!

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
I decided to visit Titan on Saturday 16 Oct coz i happen 2 b around the area. When i reached there, neither Richard (has gone out for lunch) nor Stanley (the secretary said might not b workin) was around. So i decided to wait for Richard n after 15 min. he came back.... He was extremely helpful n actually explained how suspension is all about.

Heres the best part.... The Cefiro test ride... simply awesome!! Long wheel base car n taking corners really really hard!!! "Oh shit!!! Over!!Over!!" :huh: :o :blink:

Suprisingly the car wouldnt oversteer one bit eventhough taking the inside line doin quite close to 90 deg turns. Theres the feel of near to "0" body roll!!! Onli me n my wife sliding on the backseat left to rite.... Hard braking n hard acceleration wouldnt lift or dive the mighty titaned cefiro!!! N mind u again itz a long wheel base car.... He even demonstrated by driving onto the grass by the side of the road.... Feels like a dream.....

I m sold!! :)

Tell u guys the truth.... i hav heard all this while Titan's r good but overrated at times!!! But after goin for the demo.... "They Walk the Talk" ..... n definitely worth the money!!

PS.... Stan, juz to let u know i will bring my car in most prob after the 26/10 coz car still in workshop.... can set my car similarly like the cefiro?? ;)

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Eh stan I also want to try try can or not? I'm still not convinced leh.. *grin*

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Oct 18 2004, 21:50
hahaha

that's great to hear man!
sure, gimme a call first :)

wasn't at work cos was helping out at the AMF Drag..
will do bro!! will do! ;)

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
When a when a? I sun pin get some superlon from you and those hose for CAi one. Call me la.

Then hor I convinced adi, 1 week save 50 bucks, then dunno how long only can get leh .. My poor nissan .. 4 legs dying liaw.

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
ninja, i know this is a silly question, can choose the colour of the absorber ah?? hehehe :lol:

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
oic... the brownish grey metallic colour rite.... hmmm... i was thinkin of tt oso wif the red springs.... now tts original!!! ;)

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Stan, my car still in the workshop!! got sum things tt hav to b sought out 1st... sigh..... cannot b ready on time..... i will book a time wif u once my car iz out.... :(

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
my car will most probably b out this Sunday....... can i book for this Monday (20 Dec) say around 1pm, i bring my car over for u 2 do ur magic...... hehehe ;)

if any changes i will let u know but r u guys ok for the 20 dec??

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Originally posted by AlucarD@Dec 17 2004, 13:55
Wah .... MONSTER!! out liau ... all beware and hide!!
kan nah sai lu!!

very got monster??? pussy cat got la..... hehehe :P

suspension cannot cope wif power.... scary..... my mech oso giv up...... <_<

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own a wira 1.6 (m) millennium edition my car shake tedious when idle with air cond on until i can hear my dash board sound, when i press some oil (pedal) the car go back to normal.. for your information my car rpm will drop to around 600 - 700 when air cond on and start shake if the rpm to around 1100 the car back to normal....

my question is... is it normal for my car? can i set my car idle rpm to 1100 so the car won't shake so much...??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience