My car was robbed yesterday night.

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
Sorry to hear abt yr loss bro.. My case is now already coming to 5 months.. yet to see light at the end of the tunnel.. hopefully yrs will be settled sooner.. The case regarding not naming insurance companies, just name them man.. They'll mostly entertain those with connections faster.. No connection, be prepared to wait 6 months.. or u can pester yr case officer to close case.. then ins company can't do anything and have to pay claims fast.. The one abt notebooks, if not mistaken, its the battery that's emiiting the signal.. if u don't travel arnd town much, u can keep the battery elsewhere n just use charger for yr notebook..

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Yeah your car emits other signals as well, from your alarm system, immobiliser, etc.etc. So what's preventing the device from picking those signals up?

Originally posted by gunter@Apr 4 2005, 11:03

The one abt notebooks, if not mistaken, its the battery that's emiiting the signal.. if u don't travel arnd town much, u can keep the battery elsewhere n just use charger for yr notebook..
[snapback]866068[/snapback]​

millincoll

Known Member
Sep 21, 2004
Visit site
dun trust those high tech cerita........all fucking rumors.......they just watch you from behind..........i heard one of my friends told me how he followed his friends to steal some lap top......they just target the victim by chance........if they see them carrying lap top bag.....they just follow you and wait till u leave the car.........then the break in..........easy........

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
if they try to rob u when u get down from ur car ... you just pretent to be gila-babi and mengamuk and scream..... just lepas tension after a long day at work.... just let it out at them .... scream your lung out and jump up and down and be crazy....... MOST probably they'll just leave u alone........ :D

hope these b@star d will get caught and punished!!

hondalang

May 6, 2005
LANGKAWI
Don't Worry

friend i don't think there want your car lah,just take it for some big business !!!!buy news paper everyday from now !maybe you will saw it soon

kokanChai

Known Member
May 2, 2005
A small Town in
darn..i live puchong..oso..but in pusat bandar puchong..

darn sorry..was heards ur kes..

fark those bastard Thieve.!

police should take some action!
useless.!!.none of all..only know how to bribe!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Got nothing much to do that day so play with car air filter.

guys, you're all think which one is better im term of power and smooth ride..

i use HKS super flow = power wise okie only. Low RPM below 3K suck.. ride not smooth below 3K rpm

Ori air filter box with K&N drop in = smooth ride but can't feel the power kick in after 3K rpm like using HKS.

Ori air filter with proton ori filter = smooth ride, power wise same as K&N drop in ..

hehe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience