My car was robbed yesterday night.

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
Sorry to heard that too...i agree what superz said bout that area, coz my HU got stolen at puchong perdana. Damm terrible nows a day, unbelievable...Anyway, hope u guys will ALERT anytime, any where.

for my opinion, y this case getting worse because, ppl that saw the inciddent happened do nothing, just pretend nothing happen and expecially scared involved on it. so, all the bastard dare to do anything even thought day time....

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
yo guys.. very sorry for what had happened... in my place.. (butterworth) my neighbour (an indian uncle staying alone mostly) also got robbed at parang point when he got down from his car to open his gate.. upon walking back to enter his car to drive into his porch ... came this 2 indian guys in a motorcycle (EX5) and robbed him. They entered his house and sapu every thing which is small and valueable. As I'm now being xtra careful by looking for any suspicious looking pair (2 person male) in a motorcycle riding slowly like they have no particular destination to go. BTW keep your handphone in your pocket when u go down from the car.. u may need it when these things happen. *touch wood*

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
yeah...beware of those especially when there's 2 person on a bike, riding slowly and aimlessly(dunno where to go, they just ride here and there)

when you are in puchong, these group of mat rempits on Yamaha RXZ are notorious.they dare to do anything.

so many cases in these taman, yet.................

our authorities doesn't seem to notice that 'black' area. :(

willp

Jun 18, 2004
Thank you! guys! I'm staying around Taman Kinrara Sec 5. Is a "Apple Green" Wira A/B. According to insurance company, the payment will made once the police close case, anyone know usually how long is going to take? I mean for him to approach me for $ kopi ?

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Hi bro Willp.. sorry to hear about the incident man.... :(
Now days Puchong is becoming a target area for these people lah... I think the best is to keep some kind of protection 'weapon' in our car incase people attack us. Stoplock or baseball bad would be the best.

I stay in Puchong also. Everytime if i see anyone following me (car or bike), i will just drive to some other place frist before going back just to make sure those people are not following me.

Bro... just think on the bright side... u r safe, thats the most important thing.

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
if get stun gun can ah? pepper spray? or carry a packet of curry powder in the car.. can just throw at them.. :o

dont stay out too late at nights leh.. crime rate increasing at alarming rate..

kunir

Sep 25, 2004
darn im also staying in puchong.my mom hse.my car kena b4 HU stolen.the best part the car is park inside the hse man.can u believe that!

Final3

Mar 21, 2005
Shheeeshh.........

:ph34r: Got option want to castrate thos b@$t@rd$ liao. I am also staying in puchong and even wif guards around my area I dun really feel safe at times lar....The guards here all look like want to mati like that....

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
speaking abt laptops stolen, there's alot of rumor going around about devices which can detect laptops in your boot. I personally don't believe any of those unless someone can show me proof or tell me technically how it works and i'm convinced.

to detect your laptop it must first be emitting some sort of RF signal. what is it emiting?

also, what's preventing the device from picking up other signals in your car such as your ICE, clock, ECU, SAFC, DEFI, etc.etc?

lastly, I know most of these cases where laptops are stolen from boot is because people tail you all the way back and observed where you kept it.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Originally posted by willp@Mar 25 2005, 21:35
Thank you! guys! I'm staying around Taman Kinrara Sec 5. Is a "Apple Green" Wira A/B. According to insurance company, the payment will made once the police close case, anyone know usually how long is going to take? I mean for him to approach me for $ kopi ?
[snapback]841105[/snapback]​

claiming for total loss "stolen" cars will need about 365days... thats for my case last time... traveling up and down to the stupid insurance company... (i rather not naming any company name here)

police themself will need to issue a close case letter for u to gip to the insurance company to process a claim. Dun gip them duit KOPI!! Just call the gawd damn officer which is in charge of your case every 2 days..(but u buat buat kesian la) :lol:

good luck

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by ftzone+Mar 29 2005, 22:26 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ftzone @ Mar 29 2005, 22:26 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-willp@Mar 25 2005, 21:35
[snapback]841105[/snapback]​

claiming for total loss "stolen" cars will need about 365days... thats for my case last time... traveling up and down to the stupid insurance company... (i rather not naming any company name here)

police themself will need to issue a close case letter for u to gip to the insurance company to process a claim. Dun gip them duit KOPI!! Just call the gawd damn officer which is in charge of your case every 2 days..(but u buat buat kesian la) :lol:

good luck
[snapback]852052[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

usually close case = car found, or car seen, or car in pieces, or left bones only. Else, will be an open case till insurance company, or car owner, or bank makes fuzz. Those boys in blue will always take their time in doin their job, just be friendly, nice, but dun be too eager to offer things. Just pretend poor, urgently need $$$$$, usually if they kesian on us, they will help us lo. This is, maybe bring them to bakuteh stall (jokin) try to show them the trouble u took to do things, and they will sum how manage to help u out lo. No need to gip any token of appreciation or anything.

Sumtimes it's fast, as they know no point draggin your time. But if sumtimes if they know u can gip them $$$$$ to settle things, they will try to squeeze lo. I always use the, if my things settle fast, i panai lo. But usually panai as in treat them lunch or dinner lo. $$$$$ never cum out of my mouth 1. And they can do anything to u, as u r a good citizen ma.

Either urge insurance, or see what they need in order to get the claim soon. And pls check on the bank loan thingy, if u need to pay, or no need to pay. A friend lost his putra, but was forced to pay 6 months loan. Kononnya bank was not informed by this case. Sum insurance company will take care of the $$$$$ involved, sum won't. Pls double check. Else $$$$$$ gone.............. :(

willp

Jun 18, 2004
Why I so bad luck? :( managed to "borrow" car from someone, after few days, water leak from radiator!!! 1 year old car, damm hot and not moving fast, have to tow to workshop. :unsure: now no car to use.

Speedsm0ker

Jan 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Willp bro, sorry to hear that too.
Nowadays, these shits happen all the time...
Coz those f**kers are doing it anywhere, anytime, anyplace...
We just have to be more careful...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.....i need to know a few things bout changing from auto to manual.....my gearbox alre kong!!!driving 1.6 wira auto

1.price??
2.place??
3.how long to change??
4.wat procedure to do for JPJ??
5.problems faced after conversion if any......
6.additional info....

thanks in advance for those who can help me!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience