MUffLEr MuFFLeR MuFFLeR again

nakalnye

Feb 17, 2006
i think dis is same old boring question but still want 2 ask..hehehe
im going 2 use straitg flow mufler local made inlet 2"- out 3". is it got efect 2 my car? i heard sum ppl say my cylinder oil will kering n my head n block will got problm for long term.then wut type more suitble 4 my car

im using auto 1.5. Da piping n xtractor still stock 1.

pliz help me otai otai out there. hehehe

JGE_4G15

Aug 26, 2006
SkYwAlKeR said:
auto arr??.... get s-flow muffler mah....

cylinder oil kering and head/block problem??... first time hear wo.....
excuse me...er...me newbie to mod world....dun mean to ask stupid questions....but wat is s-flow muffler? :embaressed_smile: how its different from the stock 1? does it improve engine performance?

g88

Jan 28, 2004
Goto Jian Hang in Taman Bolton Batu Caves..let the sifu remember you some setup. Their price reasonable but sometime bit slow doing work especially weekend since alot customer !! :D

Nieto

Aug 10, 2006
two types, S flow and Straight flow... if u using auto, dun use straight flow, it really really noisy.. i regret i change to straight flow hahaha!! no money change dy T.T, and i oso regret i use 4 in 1 extractor T.T....

nakalnye said:
i think dis is same old boring question but still want 2 ask..hehehe
im going 2 use straitg flow mufler local made inlet 2"- out 3". is it got efect 2 my car? i heard sum ppl say my cylinder oil will kering n my head n block will got problm for long term.then wut type more suitble 4 my car

im using auto 1.5. Da piping n xtractor still stock 1.

pliz help me otai otai out there. hehehe
auto need back pressure....staight flow i dun think wil be suit ur ride....y dun get s-flow? will be better...

and 2inch piping is slighty bigger....hv to use smaller abit...

correct me if im wrong...

my2cent

drexchan

Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
agree, 2 inches is too big.

Just get a twin tip s-flow muffler. the Wira 1.8 muffler is a good choise for your 1.5. If you drives a wira lah.

edgar_raphael

JGE_4G15 said:
excuse me...er...me newbie to mod world....dun mean to ask stupid questions....but wat is s-flow muffler? :embaressed_smile: how its different from the stock 1? does it improve engine performance?
basically S-flow designed muffler re-route the exhaust gas from the outlet of the muffler back to the same muffler again in a different route before expelling to atmosphere.

So basically, it is double muffling, very bad for flow but very quiet though.

I would always suggest you to get a straight flow normal exhaust, but like everyone said, for an automatic transmissioned engine, you need some back pressure (although I am always against the concept of back pressure and prefer top end screaming power), you can simply add an cat. converter in the middle to create some desired pressure.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Jinjang
Maybe try doing a search first.

Some of these topics like exhaust, air filter, etc are too over discussed topics.

Bros, I'm driving a Honda City 2009 auto tranny. Everything is still stock except changing to drop-in filter. Planning to change to to open pod filter. Is it advisable to do so or should i just stick back to drop-in. What other things I can change?