Modify seat 'bracket' at JB, PLEASE recommend.

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Hi,

I was quoted RM170 to modify my set of Starlet GT seats to fit Satria. Surprising quotation!

Can someone please recommend me someone who can do this job for of course cheaper ler.

Thank you!

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
DUde, thanks for the response. Thats why, the quotation they gave almost the price of the seat :P

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
my fren mod a eg bracket to fit wira about 60 for a pair...but in kluang...sorry dude. i think u go those steel shop to ask better than those performance shop

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Kluang where? I usually go there ;)

One thing, they modify the existing EG seat right? I mean that cost is not like they take rail from Proton seat right?

fct

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kluang,jb,spore
i done mine in kluang also.rm80 for a pair suzuki swift gti seat to my kancil.
done it at a exhaust shop near taman lian seng.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
erm, i think in kluang the price should be 50-80 lar..and i think they just modified the rail, but not taken the original proton rail to fit the eg seat...

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Oi, I was charged RM 150 ler, cant wait any longer :(

Was a good job though, at a seat shop here at JB :(

Thanks for the recommendations though!

lilomojo

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Johore Bahru
www.angelfire.com
ambayah said:
Hi,

I was quoted RM170 to modify my set of Starlet GT seats to fit Satria. Surprising quotation!

Can someone please recommend me someone who can do this job for of course cheaper ler.

Thank you!
damn expensive very "potong kepala", which shop is that?, i can recommend u to Ah Tee, Megah Ria but it's far from JB. Their can quote the price lower than RM170.

lilomojo

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Johore Bahru
www.angelfire.com
ops forgot oso u can try Jery's Exhaust near Citibank Buildings and Tune Works which is located on Taman Molek(a bit reasonable n quality workmanship).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Almost 7-8 years ago...I used to sent my GTi to an uncle who is to me...the best ever & most expert in car wiring & modification...This Chinese uncle didn't have his own workshop or nor working for any workshop..He operated on his own and had at that time, converted one corner of a public carpark located at the Petaling Jaya JPJ's Test Centre (beside Armada Hotel/Asia Jaya)...One fine day when my car was having some wiring problem...i by accident had discovered him at the parking lot and had...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience