modified diesel car to gain more power?

Aug 16, 2006
hi, anyone can give me some suggestion of modifiying my toyota corolla (auto) diesel car for more torque n speed? cheers..

speedlover_2005

Nov 16, 2005
us
haha.... easy man.... bolt on a turbo in and boost it to 1 bar. diesel engine easy modify... no need to lower your compression ratio. if not wrong your engine is 2C isn't it?

jeffstyler

Aug 16, 2006
speedlover_2005 said:
haha.... easy man.... bolt on a turbo in and boost it to 1 bar. diesel engine easy modify... no need to lower your compression ratio. if not wrong your engine is 2C isn't it?
alrite, tats cool man n wat i was planning to do, but it is hard here to get a cheap bolt on turbo n yup my engine is 2c, how about in k.l anywhere can u suggest to get one cause i be going there soon dis november for a short trip.
And would like to ask if those like surbo or installing cai n mufflers will help?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gvPRmU8sLg&list=UUAJ-J52MmjyCDA3-PYvrBMg&index=1

Hi All,

I've got a 4AGE Silvertop transplanted into my vehicle and am facing some engine issues with it.

As shown in the video. this one of my major issues with the engine.

I'm not too sure how to describe as it could be an Ignition / Air Fuel Ratio / Electrical issue. (Engine Check Light stays On)

In the video, the REV Counter does that when I put my foot down maximum. (Cold Start)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience