Mitsubishi Lancer GLX CS3A

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
Hello everyone,
Want to discus about this car.. Who got own this car here? How about this car for family? Pro n cons etc..

Planning buy this car for family use.. Everything is stock std with 1.6 (A) CVT year 2005..

Attachments

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hello everyone,
Want to discus about this car.. Who got own this car here? How about this car for family? Pro n cons etc..

Planning buy this car for family use.. Everything is stock std with 1.6 (A) CVT year 2005..
It's a bit old isn't it? Expect a lot of things to break

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
It's a bit old isn't it? Expect a lot of things to break
Year 2005 so 13 years old.. Maybe some wear n tear pats should be change but since it was Mitsubishi just no worried I think..

BTW, I wand more information about this car, exp the owners

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hello everyone,

How much is it though?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Maybe it is better if you save up a few thousand more and get yourself a Inspira 1.8 manual. As you already have a VR-4, I think you will have no problem with another manual.

This Lancer, it is almost like a Waja as they have the same 4G18 engine. With the CVT gearbox, power is really nothing much and definitely it will feel sluggish. Inspira is a better car in all aspect. Newer technology, more power, more solid and rigid chassis. Besides, it is almost exactly same as a Lancer as engine, gearbox and ECU are all fully imported from MMC Japan. I even heard that steel body panels are imported as they are not molded by Proton over here. Same goes for chassis frame where they are only stamped and welded here.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Well so many people went off target with this car that car better, manual transmission better, bla bla bla, superimposing what the TS wanted with what they want in car ...lol...
Sorry for that. I don't want to say anything already.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I would just like to know, whether can evo 8 disc and caliper fit directly onto eterna's back plate?

Thanks and regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience