Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X and Galant Fortis JDM Design

nehemiah

Known Member
May 23, 2006
Actually side and rear view reminds me of the Lexus IS300.. 'specially the taillights.. Has an 'executive' feel to the looks.

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
the alfa reminds me of mustang front design. heheh
the lamp cluster "sits" "in depth" from the front grill and hood/bumper.
very nice design actually.

sleepy_VR4

May 18, 2005
M'sia
they copy, but innovate. mitsu has been always been euro-styling oriented for quite awhile now(e.g, galant vr4, 97 galants, daimante), and others are just jumping on the bandwagon lately. they're good is all i can say....

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
i'm wondering.... notice the tyre for evo n galant? one is diff thread, one is like put on wrong direction

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
yup noticed that too. Left tyre of EX is AD07...the other one dunno what. Heck even the Galant Fortis has its tyres drawn the wrong way!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With the first Touring Car race to commence this weekend on Sepang's recently revised circuit, featuring a brand new surface that is matched with changes both subtle and substantial, Many have speculated the changes, some have tried the circuit and formed mixed conclusions including me, If you haven't already seen my preliminary impressions and on-board video, then click here. But, enough of the uncertainties, let's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience