Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 4 Lost

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Not really related to this thread, but hopefully someone somewhere can manage to trap those cibai car theft n wrack kao them as how this 'brader' did to another fu*king snatch theft: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkXj9wDO-cw Well Done to tht brave 'Brader'!!! :_:

Very happy after seeing this clip... Not tht am 'Crazy', but i bet most ppl wil do de same if u guys happen to see those lady kena rob n fall on de road side with lotsa blood all over her face... Sure i'll do de same... Use stick to wrack kao de cibai legs n hands... (**%*&)&)(^*#*^*#.... :angry_smile:

Clip shared to me by Mr. versace!!!

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow... "Justice served fresh" !!

Good good..while we pity the beating (as humans), there is no doubt that fker deserves it. Think of the number of victims in M'sia from snatch theft that got parallysed, injured in ICU, permanently disabled and died because of such act !

Nowdays many ppl just too afraid to help and rather mind their own business in such case..is hard reality but is a fact !

Few years back, I actualy chased a robber (just robbed an uncle by the roadside) with so many ppl around in Cheras and no one helped. No body bothered to help. But then, I chased in my car la (Wira la..no bodykits..hehe) and ram down that Fker ! My fren in my car scared until cannot even get down from the car after that..LoL.

That fker managed to get up and ran away leaving his bike there..3 of them in 2 bikes...damn.

oonbc

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
evo
sub7 said:
Thanks for the advice Slivia and Ozon. Kurnia is Malaysia made mah, kiamsap! They will find 10001 excuse not to pay you, lots of people also kena. Now my new insurance for new ride is not local, gurantee better!

I definitely need help if you guys can give a hand, any form of support including morale and contacts that you may had.

Say bye bye to Kurnia...
sub7,
i m sorry to hear the incident about your car... maybe i can be abit help for u.. bcuz i know one of the kurnia boss's son... but now i m in europe, after i come back next week i will contact him immediately and see what can be done. for mean time, maybe u can PM me ur case # or no. plate or something for him to look at the claim..

no promise if he is helpful, but at least worth a try la...

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
Thanks oonbc. I'd just drop you a PM!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok guys ...need to know how to make sure the AP car we want to buy is valid or original...not clone one...i already check this car registration number and its valid in JPJ data...but not sure izzit in MITI database...scared if this guy con me...this is student AP not sure can get loan or not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience