mitsubishi lancer ck2a convert evo engine for sell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

mitsubishi lancer ck2a convert evo engine for sell!!

lim860519

500 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
kuantan,pahang
:itsme:hello to all sifu and bro..wish u all have a nice day..
up of the titlle, i just help my Gf bro to sell off his belove n well taken care of mit lancer ck2a convert with evo4 4g63 engine with full evo 6 bodypart for sell..

reason for sell off: have a new born princess,so need to sell off it and change to a comfort family car...

remark:the car since last year start seldom drive n mostly put at home,just drive during weekend only..for those serius buyer,u should came to view the car,test the car,n buy the car..ya..forgot to add a point,the whole car is he ownself done the convert from bodypart to the engine,cos he is a halfcut shop owner..so from the point u can know that the engine sure is very good condition...

ok,below is the full detail of the car:

car maker n model: mitsubishi lancer ck2a made on 1996,register on malaysia 1999.

engine model: mit lan evo 4 4g63 (2 wheel,cos jpj can't endose 4wd) done jpj register

performance part: all standard except BLITZ nur spec mid to end ekzos,other standard..

chasis & suspension: tein ball pilow mounting,ULTRA RACING front bar,standard evo 4 front n rear absober.

exterior: full evo6 body part(front & rear bumper,side skirt,rear spoiler,front bonnet) evo 4 sunroof.

wheel:ori work te37 17 inch with bridgestone re001 rubber..

brake: brembo evo7 front n rear

interior:front standard gsr seat n full convert evo4 dashboard with momo staering.

extra: SARD attck meter(speed meter),BLITZ boost n exhaust temp meter

if intrest or more futher discuss,drop me a call or sms deal it.. my name lim 0129528099 thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
wow..its a good car,:love: but i staying too far... too bad that miss this kind of good deal~!:bawling:
BRING UP YOUR POST~! :proud:

Flam3s

Oct 1, 2010
PENANG
how much loan can get and the interest? FC and monthly maintanence cost?
donno if i can afford.. lol

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Price: RM 538000 ??

:stoned:

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Bro lim, just to clarify on this point:

engine model: mit lan evo 4 4g63 (2 wheel,cos jpj can endose 4wd) done jpj register

you meant CAN'T endorsed to 4WD am i right? just to clear out as it would be misleading to some bros on this..

BUMP for this ride!!:driver:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
ahaha...typo la....btw....nice conversion...BUYP~

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Flam3s: loan for this sort of rides is no longer applicable on finance/banking side anymore from what i know. You can only get loans from credit companies like Boustead Credit, Eng Lee Credit, Semangat Anggun or Jernih Credit for such mentioning. The interest varies from 8% - 13% per annum, please note that the loans are not given at high marginal rate (expect around 70% - 80% based on value) and max repayments can be around 4-5 years only. Best way on this current Malaysian style situation: Personal Loans. better rates, better repayment periods, ride can be yours truly and other positive aspects.

Maintanence? since lim mentioned this is a standard E4 engine (only exhaust systems upgrade), the maintanence should not be a chokehold provided if you take care of the engine, wear and tear components or other necessaries, and that also depends on your willingness to source out parts availability (which is not a problem at all), parts pricing, service maintanence followups and etc etc. All boils down on how you take care of this ride: take good care of it even after fully utilizing it, the maintanence is just fine ; you don't take care and couldn't care a less for it (even for any ride also), the cost will come relatively high and thus will bomb you.

You can browse and search on Mitsubishi/MLOC thread sections to find out about all the needful details which often discussed i.e maintanence, problems, rectifications and etc since much information you can find it there.

Cheers!

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
Bro lim, just to clarify on this point:

engine model: mit lan evo 4 4g63 (2 wheel,cos jpj can endose 4wd) done jpj register

you meant CAN'T endorsed to 4WD am i right? just to clear out as it would be misleading to some bros on this..

BUMP for this ride!!:driver:
yah, i oso feel weird, is 4wd or FF?

lim860519

500 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
kuantan,pahang
sorry so late reply..i put wrong thing,the car is 2wd..is NOT 4wd,b cos nw a day jpj is not more approve 4wd...

bump..

Flam3s

Oct 1, 2010
PENANG
Flam3s: loan for this sort of rides is no longer applicable on finance/banking side anymore from what i know. You can only get loans from credit companies like Boustead Credit, Eng Lee Credit, Semangat Anggun or Jernih Credit for such mentioning. The interest varies from 8% - 13% per annum, please note that the loans are not given at high marginal rate (expect around 70% - 80% based on value) and max repayments can be around 4-5 years only. Best way on this current Malaysian style situation: Personal Loans. better rates, better repayment periods, ride can be yours truly and other positive aspects.

Maintanence? since lim mentioned this is a standard E4 engine (only exhaust systems upgrade), the maintanence should not be a chokehold provided if you take care of the engine, wear and tear components or other necessaries, and that also depends on your willingness to source out parts availability (which is not a problem at all), parts pricing, service maintanence followups and etc etc. All boils down on how you take care of this ride: take good care of it even after fully utilizing it, the maintanence is just fine ; you don't take care and couldn't care a less for it (even for any ride also), the cost will come relatively high and thus will bomb you.

You can browse and search on Mitsubishi/MLOC thread sections to find out about all the needful details which often discussed i.e maintanence, problems, rectifications and etc since much information you can find it there.

Cheers!
Thanks for the explaination sagaevo..

will the fuel consumption high? i need a car for daily usage..

lim860519

500 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
kuantan,pahang
fuel comsumption is depend how u drive..if 4wd sure makan minyak bit...2wd will less round 35% as i drive for few daw experience...just my 2 cent..

lim860519

500 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
kuantan,pahang
for those bro really intrest drop me a call for the last price..thanks..me might b seldom on line after this due to work place hav no internet services..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

in the MAF Sensor, if u see inside, there is one resistor... if that resistor fall off , did anyone know any shop that can solder that resistor's leg back?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience