Mitsubishi Galant VR4

mnymy

Jul 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
would like to share my opinion for this thread..
Being a driver of VR4 myself..4 years now..I think most owner especially me making friend with this amazing car...day and night, rain or hot time, a cross country..a car lover which enjoy driving..will have a good time together with it..what else a guy want.

After countless hours of perfection, fine tuning and modification...I still cannot find any serious default in VR4 4G63 version.
Pushed to 200km per hour from Karak Highway up to Kuantan exit without slowing down to cool the engine...cause the hotter the engine the smoother it goes..till today still running perfectly on the original 4G63 parts.

lost around 3 litters of Lubricant once after a 50 km drive...after top up ...the engine still running like before..smooth. Simple engine to repair and service.

Body construction...? like Mercedes I would say..only aging over time but mostly still perfect condition if not left under rain and hot sun daily.

When you talk about friends..VR4 is a friend in other category..but would like know other VR4 owner as a friend..the one that enjoy and like driving the car anywhere without fuss..can be friend..to share and improve each others car...

Attachments

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
would like to share my opinion for this thread..
Being a driver of VR4 myself..4 years now..I think most owner especially me making friend with this amazing car...day and night, rain or hot time, a cross country..a car lover which enjoy driving..will have a good time together with it..what else a guy want.

After countless hours of perfection, fine tuning and modification...I still cannot find any serious default in VR4 4G63 version.
Pushed to 200km per hour from Karak Highway up to Kuantan exit without slowing down to cool the engine...cause the hotter the engine the smoother it goes..till today still running perfectly on the original 4G63 parts.

lost around 3 litters of Lubricant once after a 50 km drive...after top up ...the engine still running like before..smooth. Simple engine to repair and service.

Body construction...? like Mercedes I would say..only aging over time but mostly still perfect condition if not left under rain and hot sun daily.

When you talk about friends..VR4 is a friend in other category..but would like know other VR4 owner as a friend..the one that enjoy and like driving the car anywhere without fuss..can be friend..to share and improve each others car...

I agree, this 4G63 is the best Mitsu engine of all time, probably also still the best 4 cyl. ever from Japan, IMHO sits right up there on par with the other legendary Japanese six cyl.

Also agree the body of this car is rock solid. At that period, Mitsu IMHO made the best body with very strong and thick steel panels and the best rust proofing treatment out of other Japanese cars. Toyota and Honda panels felt like thin cans compared to this car panels.

Your car looks very nice with lovely color. I salute you for loving and caring for it despite its' old age. That's the mark of a true car enthusiast. Keep up the good work bro!

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Nice colour, mine is sliver but colour fading already, because respray like 10 years ago....
Ya, time to make up and maybe convert further to VR4. :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
many colour could mean United Colour of ZTH....

Anyway, I think VR4 look best in white....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
many colour could mean United Colour of ZTH....

Anyway, I think VR4 look best in white....
All come from JDM usually are white.....:driver:

Got many, Monte Carlo look, Red and black also look nice.....:listen:

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

How it looks a few years back.....hahhaha

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

One of the VRC club members car. AGM gathering also a few years back....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.....i need to know a few things bout changing from auto to manual.....my gearbox alre kong!!!driving 1.6 wira auto

1.price??
2.place??
3.how long to change??
4.wat procedure to do for JPJ??
5.problems faced after conversion if any......
6.additional info....

thanks in advance for those who can help me!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience