Mitsubishi Fully Synthetic Engine Oil 5W-40 SM/CF
Specially Formulated for Mitsubishi Motors petrol and diesel engines. This product surpasses the performance of normal commercial engine oil.
The modern and reliable additive technology of Mitsubishi Motors Genuine Engine Oil 5W-40 SM/CF secures best performance at all running conditions.
Though Mitsubishi Motors Genuine Engine Oil 5W-40 SM/CF is designed to meet stringent in house specifications of Mitsubishi Motors, it can also be used in engines of other makers that demand SAE 5W-40 and API SM/CF.
Made by ENEOS, 100% Genuine.
Suitable for petrol/diesel vehicles/NA/turbocharged
10,000km Oil Change Interval
HARI RAYA PROMOTION!
RM110/bottle for 2 bottles (Normal: 115 for 2 bottles)
Location of seller: Subang Jaya
COD, let me know where you’re from and I will try and accommodate/arrange.
Special price for bulk purchases.
Try it first, and feel the difference.
TRIED AND TESTED after 5,000km on a 2.0L turbocharged engine:
1. Oil did not oxidize - still clear, not rusty/milky (slight darkening due to dirt)
2. Thickness was maintained - Did not get thinner (sign that oil has not broken own) & Did not get thicker (fuel consumption/mileage was maintained)
3. NOTEABLE MILEAGE IMPROVEMENT! -
(Before: RM50 on BHP RON95 - 175km distance, mixed driving)
(Before: RM50 on BHP RON95 - 195km distance, long distance)
(After: RM50 on BHP RON95 - 205km distance, mixed driving)
(After: RM50 on BHP RON95 - 255km distance, long distance)
4. Reduced oil temperature of 2 or 3 degrees C.
Good protection & improved mileage.
***NOTE TO READERS***
1. Good stuff actually can be cheap and doesn't necessarily have to always be expensive.
2. You gotta try it before you know it.
3. Wondering why it is cheap? Bottled by ENEOS for Mitsubishi. Check out what ENEOS Fully Synthetic 5W40 price is and notice how similar the bottle is. Also don't forget to review ENEOS on the internet before knowing the quality of lubricant you put into your engine. Cheers!
DYNO TEST ON ENEOS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmDRXmKk9m8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmDRXmKk9m8 Mitsubishi
Not exactly the same oil, but you’ll get the idea. =)