Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Any latest events of meet ups in KL? Probably we should share on our mods on our car?:)

dinox

Apr 12, 2006
oh man.....i missed the first tt.
well guys, let me know when is the 2nd tt

by the way, i wonder where do you guys normally service your car? i am using eon but not really sure if these guys are checking and using the right oil. i believe our colt are using cvt transmission and mitsubishi has their our transmission oil for cvt but the last time i sent for servicing, eon used petronas brand even for our cvt transmission. not sure if it is spoil the transmmission.

mujinkun

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
Hi all sifus and owner of colt.

Last weeks just test drive Colt Plus Turbo RalliArt, this fellow wanna sell me his Colt Plus at RM115k (year 2005/2007), but I need your help here since I already interested to buy this car.

Is it worth at RM115k, can I demand more lower price than this price?
Lets say, around RM80k++, is it possible?

Tqs

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Hi all sifus and owner of colt.

Last weeks just test drive Colt Plus Turbo RalliArt, this fellow wanna sell me his Colt Plus at RM115k (year 2005/2007), but I need your help here since I already interested to buy this car.

Is it worth at RM115k, can I demand more lower price than this price?
Lets say, around RM80k++, is it possible?

Tqs
Bro, I think 115k is way too high. Is it the one advertised in Motortrader with the Defi and stuff? Try getting it for RM80-90k as we've bought ours within RM90-110k

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
oh man.....i missed the first tt.
well guys, let me know when is the 2nd tt

by the way, i wonder where do you guys normally service your car? i am using eon but not really sure if these guys are checking and using the right oil. i believe our colt are using cvt transmission and mitsubishi has their our transmission oil for cvt but the last time i sent for servicing, eon used petronas brand even for our cvt transmission. not sure if it is spoil the transmmission.
Hey man.

Yeah I would also like to know where you guys service the car. I used to go EON but i find that they hantam taruk minyak and stuff la.

mujinkun

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
D_Y2k.6^

"Bro, I think 115k is way too high. Is it the one advertised in Motortrader with the Defi and stuff? Try getting it for RM80-90k as we've bought ours within RM90-110k"

Is it means that when this fellow bought this car last year at RM90k to RM110k?

If like what you say, I will try my luck at RM80k - RM90k.

Regards

mujinkun

Last edited:

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
D_Y2k.6^

"Bro, I think 115k is way too high. Is it the one advertised in Motortrader with the Defi and stuff? Try getting it for RM80-90k as we've bought ours within RM90-110k"

Is it means that when this fellow bought this car last year at RM90k to RM110k?

If like what you say, I will try my luck at RM80k - RM90k.

Regards

Ridzuan

Yeap.Best of luck man. Do keep us informed

mujinkun

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
Just now talking with the owner.
He said RM80k is way to low and RM90k also still dont know(need to meet him on this weekend or a few day later).

What the value should I take this car? I am really interested to buy but looking at the price also.

May I know what this Colt Plus RalliArt turbo prices last May 2007 (considering the car manufacturing date at 2005)?

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Just now talking with the owner.
He said RM80k is way to low and RM90k also still dont know(need to meet him on this weekend or a few day later).

What the value should I take this car? I am really interested to buy but looking at the price also.

May I know what this Colt Plus RalliArt turbo prices last May 2007 (considering the car manufacturing date at 2005)?
Could you list down the mods the car includes? It would be easier for us to evaluate

mujinkun

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
D_Y2k.6^

Its the one thats ads in the motortrader.
Only what I can see is a Defi Meter, and a Turbo timer.
Other than that, normal Panasonic CD Player without MP3 and USB port, amplifier by MBQ and Sub (very small sub at the boot).

Rims still standard 15", engines also standards.

How? what prices should I demand? A sub RM90k?

I dont want to buy over value car with this guys.
And really needs your guy help right now.

Last edited:

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Now with the rush for good fuel economy, the Colt-R is in a rightful place to demand a high price. Not only do you get good economy but lots of power when you need it.

But the problem is that this car was a bit overpriced to begin with and many owners are not willing to accept the massive depreciation. USF-HICOM's desperate move to dump the Colts at ridiculously low prices pretty much ruined the market. Same case goes for the Chevys last year.

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
I totally agree with Prozac. In fact I think the car should retail around RM110k to begin with. That would position the car to be a direct alternative to Honda Jazz. RM150k+ was really too high for a car of this category.

mujinkun

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
So, what final price should I ask this owner? I falled in love with this colt plus already.

Update: This owner ask for 95k for a car mfg in 2005 registered in 2007, should I take it?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any1 have zerotohundred words & logo can send to me??
the words like the header & the logo hope can get full 1(dun wan half)...

hope the pics can be bigger & clear...
cus i wan to DIY sticker for my car ^^... thx

this is wat i diy long time ago.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience