Mitsubishi 4G18 TPS Sensor

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Is the TPS Sensor for Mitsubishi 4G18 engine can be buy separately , cause mine went kaput , hesitation on certain degree of throttle,unstable idle sometime as low as 400rpm sometime as high as 1100rpm & drink fuel like thr is no tomorrow , I check the sensor by using multimeter and found out sometime there is a loss of continuity on certain degree of throttle opening & asked a SpareParts shop regarding this sensor , they say it come as a whole throttle assembly including the IACV Stepper motor which cost me 800+bucks ... Does the tps sensor can be bought separately ?

Thanks for any input =)

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Those are recon throttle body right?

Most of the time spare part shop wont carry small stuff or sensor which is part of a bigger component.

with my f4p waja,i just ask them to order the sensor or part.
most of the time they will try to persuade u to buy the whole assembly by saying it will took time for the part to arrive.
my experience is,if order is placed today before 10 am the part will arrive tomorrow.

have to ask the shop if they are willing to order.if not,find another shop.u can call proton for confirmation on the part.

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Those are recon throttle body right?

Most of the time spare part shop wont carry small stuff or sensor which is part of a bigger component.

with my f4p waja,i just ask them to order the sensor or part.
most of the time they will try to persuade u to buy the whole assembly by saying it will took time for the part to arrive.
my experience is,if order is placed today before 10 am the part will arrive tomorrow.

have to ask the shop if they are willing to order.if not,find another shop.u can call proton for confirmation on the part.
Got new one from a friend who buy new TPS for his EVO 8 4G63T years ago but didn't fix his problem thus he got an extra TPS just gave it to me foc & it's fix my hesitation problem on light throttle ,lucky me if not i think I need to fork out another 800+bucks to buy a whole new throttle body which to replace just the TPS .... Fewhhh ~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,

anyone successfully endorse JPJ for converted bigger cc engine which exceed 25% from original engine cc?

Mind to share the procedure like ? Terima kasih
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience