mitsubishi 1.6 v6 got such thing ka?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
for your info
4g15 dohc version is lately production from mitsu.unlike those 4g15 in malaysia made car.their dohc version equiped with mivec tech.now got 4g15dohc mivec turbo already.equiped into Colt turbo.this is the same engine with the mercedes smart car turbo.manu by mitsu also.
confirm arh.. can load into Wira or not?

Sep 11, 2009
Kuantan
for me I'm prefer V6 1.6 better for performance and for the cheapest engine....
i'm already use 4g91... it's sucks!!!!
no power....my v6 really don't have speed cut!!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

4g6x its twin cam 4g1x its sohc...:biggrin:

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
wah! after 1 year resting posting any cooment iz ZTH, today someone ring my bell!

all jap engine got speed cut my fren...easy only to by pass,only one wire behind the meter with the 0 clip at the end, unsrew it, secured it with tape(to ensure in wont touch to other terminal) walla it is done.

1.5doch is good engine, easy mods can become monster! eg extractor mivec and open pod filter!see it cathing up top speed in highway with gsr!ahahahhaha!!

v6 ok if cruising in highway and the fuel consuption can kill if run inside town...from there u will fell this engine abit sluggish.

Sep 11, 2009
Kuantan
wah! after 1 year resting posting any cooment iz ZTH, today someone ring my bell!

all jap engine got speed cut my fren...easy only to by pass,only one wire behind the meter with the 0 clip at the end, unsrew it, secured it with tape(to ensure in wont touch to other terminal) walla it is done.

1.5doch is good engine, easy mods can become monster! eg extractor mivec and open pod filter!see it cathing up top speed in highway with gsr!ahahahhaha!!

v6 ok if cruising in highway and the fuel consuption can kill if run inside town...from there u will fell this engine abit sluggish.
la...
Raja..
I told u mine Engine originally from halfcut...put fullset of h/cut wiring...auto g/box..
no engine cut can run until 8k rpm and speed can run out meter...
stock engine...
last my 4g91 very lousy....x power langsung...selalu overheat...

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
nvm..if u feel v6 1.6 is powerfull than stick with it...
for me 1.5 twincam have a lot of potential to play with, less maintainance compared to v6...
end of day u will realized which is the best and less headache...

if want more power...go for evo or vr4 la...habis cerita...

then u will thirst of power! then go play other car plak...never ending story....

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
this thing is like comparing sr20 and rb20...which 1 better...both 2.0....1 4piston 1 6piston...1 got lots of parts....1 sound much nicer

the v6 sure emits wonderful xhaust note...but the overall balance of the car i think just sucks...since all the weight all in the front wheel plus u r running fwd...so the weight distribution of the car mah like fron 70-30 rear...o mayb 80-20 for satria

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
this thing is like comparing sr20 and rb20...which 1 better...both 2.0....1 4piston 1 6piston...1 got lots of parts....1 sound much nicer

the v6 sure emits wonderful xhaust note...but the overall balance of the car i think just sucks...since all the weight all in the front wheel plus u r running fwd...so the weight distribution of the car mah like fron 70-30 rear...o mayb 80-20 for satria

My staria had been loaded 6A10. Very bad on handling due to understreet.:banghead:

Boy_HS

Feb 14, 2008
sabah
6a10 so heavy la bro... i've been used this engine but xde ong la... better u go to mivec or 4g93.. im sure that u will be sad all the day...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
yea...satria wit this engine sure the handling characteristic chg totally...due to the front is so heavy n no tail to balance the weight...tat y many who convert to 4g63 also say the handling bcome vr bad and need a good set of suspension...its already a natural thing for fwd tat tend to understeer...sumore tis 6a10 no lsd 1...hailat lo...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Presenting the all new Jeep Wrangler 2011, one of the most capable off-roaders since its inception 60 years ago. This Unlimited Sahara model is able to climb up the rock in a breeze. What's more to love heritage? Enjoy this short video clip of the Jeep crawling up rocks.

YouTube - ‪2011 Jeep Wrangler - "Rock Climber" Commercial‬‏
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience