Mirage Turbo Problem

Sep 26, 2010
Hulu Selangor

Im using mirage turbo since 5 yrs back. now i got some problem with the engine, when i stop/lift throttle paddle/brake the car in sudden in drive mode or in reverse mode, the engine will stop running.

Please any sifu help me solving this case.

Extra Info:
no leaking intercooler
recently change throttle body

but the problem persistent until now.

vaccum leak???

or actually replaced TB oso faulty???tried service and check air flow sensor too???

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
what bov are u using now sir? does the problem just started or dis is from long ago?

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
all cars using maf are not compatible with dis bov, or atm bov for dat matter sir

kumar22mostwanted

Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
bunyi sedap but release to much air to atm and non adjustable thats is the dillema with ssqv unless correct the MAF ler via rechip or standalone
i not sure wther piggy can anot:hmmmm::hmmmm:

hi all,

I'm mike from OUG at 24/07/10 around late afternoon i was sitting in my living room until i see out my window and black colour proton wira hatchback window all tinted black cant see inside, sport rim was gos black with sliver lips drove in front of my front gate lookin at my civic so i fine is a bit weird why this car park right outside my gate so i try to take my phone out and try to take a photo of his license plate once he see me made a run for it. circle my area second time...