Mind to share about Airtrek Turbo?

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
speed trap work like sonar.the only way to bypass is stealth technology like f-22 or radar jamming device.radar detector won't help much as once u already detected the speed-trap signal the system n a summon is otw to ur doorstep. satellite data transfer rate in this area is high.like in garmin or other devices is only mark the area as speed-trap area to ask u slow down.

stamen

Known Member
Jul 20, 2012
Wellington, NZ
speed trap work like sonar.the only way to bypass is stealth technology like f-22 or radar jamming device.radar detector won't help much as once u already detected the speed-trap signal the system n a summon is otw to ur doorstep. satellite data transfer rate in this area is high.like in garmin or other devices is only mark the area as speed-trap area to ask u slow down.
radar / laser jammer is illegal here, afaik. and cost a bomb to get it installed.
well.. i've loaded speed camera locations into my garmin and put my radar detector... the rest depends on luck... lol

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
nowaday speed camera damn good.even u speeding at 300kmh,the bloody camera stil can take ur face n number plate clearly even at night!

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Bro, the radar detector is not to jam or even 'safe' you from the speed trap. It will pre-notify you that there will be a speed trap in front, where you'll slow down to proper limit before you reach the 'trap' zone. It works many time for me, no problem.

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
evidence to speeding is driver's face,number plate,date n time and speed limit.without driver's face there is still a winning chance to a prima-facie court case.this was told by my lawyer friend.u must have alibi in other place.wear a helmet if u wanna speed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im new to turbo thingy here .. hope can get sifu advice.

basically, how many type of turbo are there ?
As i know, ppl normally use plug and plug turbo now... But i also heard of superturbo and supercharge thingy @_@

If im driving satria 1.3(m) efi, can i just plug and play the turbo without change engine ?

Or 2nd option ..

If i change to new cps gen2, and i plug n play turbo ... issit recomended ?

And how much cost would that be ?

Hope to get more info from all sifu :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience