Meet the AMF team

glee

Known Member
hi guys,

The team here at AMF will be available to meetup anyone who is interested in the upcoming Drag race in the Klang Valley.

We hope to be able to answer all the questions and to help out as much as possible, anyone who faces any particular problems with regards to the ultimate 1/4 mile drag clash. If you are interested as a spectator, or just wanna discuss anything to do with cars, or motorsports.. please drop by also.

We will be at the "Sunway Extreme Park" this coming wednesday, 22nd, 8pm, at the mamak stall next to the go-kart track.

MotoringKT

Nov 15, 2003
We have the race event at Pasir Gudang Circuit (Johor Sprint Challenge Series V) on 25th Sept, 2004. Can u & the AMF team coming down to meet us & S'pore dragsters in the event?

From,

www.vazmaz.com

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
ok guys...
i gonna book my tix soon..2 mnore weeks to go...
anyone got tips or inside info wat car is coming?
glee?
any idea?
i wanna make sure its worth my money =P
thanx!

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
if the info i get is correct, 1 jun tuned r32 from thailand will come, but not sure how true it is.

heard that it is the car clocking mid 9 sec in thailand, 1 of the fastest "monster" in thailand, but don't know how true it is.

we'll have to wait until next sat's race day..... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro kc...since you have those knowledge,you can up to your own business...and you should know that...at msia not much detailer like you....few more weeks untill march oo bro ...:biggrin:

HI Ling Reiden
thanks for asking & you really make me to rethink

Msia does have lots of talented people, everyone is gifted in one way or another......
if you have been in many of clinic you would have probably hear me...using Msia Boleh

PEndrive -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience