Media Members Give Thumbs Up To Naza Media Shuttle Service

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
MEDIA MEMBERS GIVE THUMBS UP TO NAZA MEDIA SHUTTLE SERVICE

The Malaysian F1 race is over; but Naza KIA – the Official Media Shuttle for Sepang Circuit - will continue to make its presence at the F1 track to serve media members on duty.

“We have had only good comments from the media members especially photographers – local and international – of the media shuttle service and the Naza Kia MPVs,” says Sepang International Circuit Press Officer Azhar Ghazali.

Under a partnership agreement between SIC and Naza Motor, the automobile company would be providing their MPVs for the F1 race, the upcoming Japan GT Championship Malaysia in June, the Merdeka Millennium Endurance race in August, the Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix in October and the A1GP in November.

“Some of the media members are also asking for the services to be provided during the Malaysian Super Series as well so that they can do their jobs better,” said Azhar, adding that he would be making a formal request to Naza KIA on the matter.

For the just-concluded Formula One Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix, Naza provided 16 Naza KIA MPV where seven of them ran non-stop around the service roads during all the free practice, qualifying and race sessions to take photographers to vantage photography locations within the 5.543-km circuit.

“Five others ply between the Media Accreditation Centre at KLIA Pan Pacific Hotel and four others served the paddock and the parking areas,” Azhar said.

With temperatures going beyond 40 degrees Celcius, the availability of the Naza KIA MPVs were indeed a welcome sight for the media members as well as a number of spectators, who occasionally hitched a ride to go to their respective destinations.

All fully automatic and with two-zone air-conditioned system, the Naza KIA 2.5-litre MPVs provide luxury and comfort for the media members especially photographers who traveled around the service roads with bulky equipment and lenses.

“But, to me, most important is the safety features provided by the Naza KIA MPVs which included dual Depowered airbaigs, antilock Brake System as well side the Side-Impact Protection System,” he added.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

I asked before about shop's in KL before and was told about Sunway as per this thread

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=464273

I went there and enjoyed looking around, thanks again for who replied

next month I must go to Penang, I will stay Georgetown near the Komtar centre and I must go to the Thai consulate in the morning, but i will have a free afternoon, any shops you can recommend to see?

I need to buy a boost gauge, an oil temp gauge and an oil...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience