Mechanical door lock

Danial Leroux

Jun 7, 2011
Johor Bahru
hey guys, my mechanical door lock on my neo is broken. any idea how to fix it? say if i wanted to send to a workshop,do i have to send to a normal service workshop or possibly a locksmith perhaps? if you guys do know, help me find one in melaka or jb.thanks

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
In what way is it broken? You can't unlatch the doorlock? Or your key can't go in?

You're probably better off going to an accessory shop to have them "pick lock" your door then replace the whole lock mechanism (assuming it's the lock mechanism you're talking about)

Danial Leroux

Jun 7, 2011
Johor Bahru
the key can go in but when i try to unlock/lock it feels as if the gear of the lock is not touching properly.btw,what kind of accessory shop?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
the key can go in but when i try to unlock/lock it feels as if the gear of the lock is not touching properly.btw,what kind of accessory shop?
Last time I had a problem with my lock I brought it to the guys who installed my alarm and what not with. I have a pretty good working relationshp with the guys so they sorted out these things for me. Quite quickly too.

I couldn't open my car door from the inside and had to open the door from the outside. In the end it was a linkage problem but they opened the door in a matter of minutes. That was quite worrying. Anyway, they did teach me to install barriers and stuff to prevent people like that from opening the door the way they did.

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
how old is your neo, i have the same prob. too, no time to send for repair, the worst thing is neo only one only on driver side, if alarm got problem then i'm screwed:eek:

Danial Leroux

Jun 7, 2011
Johor Bahru
how old is your neo, i have the same prob. too, no time to send for repair, the worst thing is neo only one only on driver side, if alarm got problem then i'm screwed:eek:
now about 6 years 1 month already.yup thats the problem.neo only have on the driver side.so everytime i want to unlock my car im hoping theres no problem with the alarm.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Decided to share my BOT experience with workshop at kuchai lama near CIMB(wit a very WELLKNOWN workshop that advertises frequently in one of the Malaysia leading automotive magazine. I was impressed by what the magazine advertisement and I decided to sent my car for BOT. Im not a very typical person but as a consumer, i ended up paying more then 13k++ for my BOT project to stabilize.

Initially, these are what they promised on my BOT package:

1) Top overhaul my engine
2) Bot including...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience