Mean Machines is BACK!

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
ok.... Tambun Seafood on u.... hehehe,,,,
ei. why on me pulak.!:confused: :sleep: lolx. btw, we are having Miss Mean Machines la. not Miss AutoCity. hehe. :biggrin: wei. last year there were some brave contestant ni dint mean the event was bad k.? :slug:

hmmm.~ your car is joining the modified car comp.?? :driver:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
not saying the event last year was bad... actually, really shock la... hhehhehehehe....
just a bit less of something special besides the chicks..
hope this year will improve very well....
can't imagine how good the Autocity will be last time, now... most of my teeth on the floor edy... damn... hahahaha....

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
not saying the event last year was bad... actually, really shock la... hhehhehehehe....
just a bit less of something special besides the chicks..
hope this year will improve very well....
can't imagine how good the Autocity will be last time, now... most of my teeth on the floor edy... damn... hahahaha....
hmm.~ lolx. what kind of "special" are you talking about ?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
special ar....
nothing other than just a few show car & some chicks...
a few booth selling some cheapy stuff.... this might lower the image...
try some used parts for sale from some runner online by rent some spaces for them, then can see, watch & can buy.... a bit like "Trade Zone" a the side... hahaha....

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
special ar....
nothing other than just a few show car & some chicks...
a few booth selling some cheapy stuff.... this might lower the image...
try some used parts for sale from some runner online by rent some spaces for them, then can see, watch & can buy.... a bit like "Trade Zone" a the side... hahaha....
hmm.. thanks for the idea. :idea: btw, currently is there any show doing such "trade zone".?

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
ya la. got more chun stuff still~ this time got SPL comp. also.. and this time got more chicks on the ground. hehe.:biggrin:

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
so u prefer ppl selling used parts instead of new ones?? hmm...:hmmmm: dun reli get it... ma mistake?!?!

anyway, we too hope d gals would be of better appearance this year! with ur support, i hope we can show u better! so come over ya ~ for competing cars, do remember to register! thanks!!^^:wavey:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
hmm.. thanks for the idea. :idea: btw, currently is there any show doing such "trade zone".?
the booth rental to my understanding is RM2500.00
small traders like myself cannot afford to display & sell performance stuffs thre due to the high rent.

Last edited:

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
haik!!!

you should have ask!! we do have cheaper booths! but sadly, we're closed for this year already! if u're interested in coming as an exhibitor, let me know next year alrit!! huik!!^^

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
the booth rental to my understanding is RM2500.00
small traders like myself cannot afford to display & sell performance stuffs thre due to the high rent.
lolx.~ you should come to us first. we can offer you something else ma. :rolleyes: lolx.
next year la. k ? haha. so will you be present for the show.? :driver:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
in japan got... here dun have lor...
can eran more money wat... for the organizer...

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
in japan got... here dun have lor...
can eran more money wat... for the organizer...
lolx. what make you think organizer can make money out of this la.~ haha. in malaysia got ppl will pay to go sell stuff there meh ? plus, wil there be people purchasing from there ?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
lolx. what make you think organizer can make money out of this la.~ haha. in malaysia got ppl will pay to go sell stuff there meh ? plus, wil there be people purchasing from there ?
if got 10 lots for the used parts seller, then 1 lot is as low as rm300, the organizer an get a rm3000 more, with the extra money, can makes the show more 'fun'.
atleast i'll pay to sell things there. & of coz, for sure that some1 will really purchase on the spot or mayb leave their contact for further follow up.
i think its good la, if got change to expose their self, not only selling things but get more ppl to know u....
sorry for i dunno nothings, coz i'm just a newbie..

but, i really hope that some of the auto-show/event will be difren from any others... except for just 'walk-walk & see-see'....

pls forgive me if any statement that i make, disturbing ur mind,.... thanks,..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone here know how much to change from auto to manual and vice versa. Lets say I have someone to change his MT gearbox with my AT gearbox. Same car model. Specifically Waja.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience