Mayang SS25/25 Residents missed RM5,000

WDD69

Aug 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
No replies to a reward of RM5,000 for my white Ford TX 3 stolen 8 months ago in Aman Suria.

But happily, upon receiving a parking compound, I found it last night abandoned in mayang, Jln SS25/25. After 8 months parked next to a playground, the interiors have been stripped off.

Am surprised no one bothered to inform the police of an abandoned car for so long! Anyone living there who can share what they saw or know?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
due to shortage of parts..they steal and cannibalized it

WDD69

Aug 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Here are some pics. All parts were original, so looks like someone was enhancing their own TX3... Thank goodness it was covered by the final year for comprehensive insurance, it's reached 16 years. Anyone with parts for sale :biggrin: ?

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
I wonder why no one in that residency area notified the authorities :confused::banghead:

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
But sometime car park like that normally for thieve baits. But lucky found your car at least...:biggrin:

WDD69

Aug 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Thank goodness it was still in one piece. Had nightmares it had been taken to a chop shop and sold off as parts.

The amazing fact is the SS25 Residents Association hold their meetings at the field/ playground where it was found, according to Taman Mayang SS25 Security

And this is a gated area. Doesn't make sense that it was there for 8 months, vandalised.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you thought the unveiling of five new models at the Paris Motor Show would keep the boys from Hethel in a bind, you’re sadly mistaken. Not only are they focused on the new product line up, they’ve also announced plans to expand their racing program extensively.

As we’ve reported earlier, Lotus Formula One arm will be dropping Cosworth and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience