Lowered sports springs

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
hi guys,

need ur suggestions on this matter. what is the best lowered sports springs for my honda city 2005 model? im now on 16 inch wheels. thanx in advance guys.... :tee:

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
yeah....thinking between gab, eibach & tein...

whc one will be better and money worth....

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
bro gsrTurbo9166,

ur fren is driving honda city as well? can pls help me and ask him where he got those springs? is it tein s tech? thanx for ur help bro....

zakie

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
u wanna use sport spring only or u wanna change the
suspension also??.... i suggest u change the suspension
whole set.... better..... get GAB (soft hard) will do...
quite cheeper&comfortable.... or koni (u'll get softhard&hi lo)
i think around RM1,400 only.... remember aaaa dont use sport
spring with the original absorber..... very dangerous, it will effect u'r chanber & allignment, trust me... if u wanna use only the sport spring u'll have to add another screw chamber
hahahahahaaa..... carefull aaa.... most of tyre shop will charge u about rm40 for a screw chamber..... hahahaha
the cheapest price i've heard..... somemore lowered cars will not make tyres last long.... i guarantee u.... once u hit the 'lubang' on the road, then u'll know, balancing have 2 be done monthly..... then the 'poket' will be 'koyak'....
so better buy the wholeset of suspension....
:dancing2:

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
like that ka? so have to re-think lor like that. planning to change the absorbers as well but budget probs laa....that's why im looking to change the springs first.

bro, is it ok for me to just potong the ori springs temporarily? once i got enuf money then i'll change the whole suspension system. need ur advice pls...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
AJ6677 said:
like that ka? so have to re-think lor like that. planning to change the absorbers as well but budget probs laa....that's why im looking to change the springs first.

bro, is it ok for me to just potong the ori springs temporarily? once i got enuf money then i'll change the whole suspension system. need ur advice pls...
dont ever potong ur springs ohh... except if u use it for temporary purpose without intention to sell ur OEM springs, can try geh... may u have a plesent ride after cutting...

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
bro, so it is not advisable to potong my springs rite? is it true what bro zaki told me above abt changing just the springs but not the absorbers?

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
Well.... changing the spring initial is the best option ... cause it will let you lowered the ride and better handling.....later you can change the shock to improve the ride quality ...

Like that SkYwalKer say ... never potong your spring .... or ... hehe... bad stuff will falls in ...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
changing to lower springs and use back ur OEM shocks will hurt ur abs... coz OEM abs not suitable for lowered springs mah... sooner or later ur abs sure kong vr early... u'll have bumpy ride too...

so, if u are on limited budget, change springs first... then try to make up enough money to change to short stroke abs when ur OEM abs kong adi...

if u rich enough, change ur whole suspension to coilover lar... no need worry...

zakie

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
u wanna potong u'r spring aaa.... heehehheee
do try laaa....
gerenti u'r brand new tyre will last upto 6 months maximum..
rilek la beb.... save u'r money 1st laaaa...
keep u'r money.... then buy the new suspension... better maaa... or u try my idea the |GAB| suspension (hiLo) with |GAB| springs it only cost u RM1k nett maaa......

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
ok bros.....thanx so much for ur advice.....guess its better for me to save money first lor....hehehe :smile:

zakie

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
suspension is one of the most important things to be monitered in driving... so u should feel the comfortable of the original suspension 1st... after u've got boring with the
present suspension or the suspension performance does not
meet u'r taste.... only then u make u'r mind maaa....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys need ur help..im looking for a pcd converter 108x4 to 114.3x4...any1 selling it or know where to get it in KL? please be specific...i know machine shop can built 1...pls stated where..thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience