Lower arm bush

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, that is what is did to my another ex car. It was like 10 years ago. And i remember took out bottom 2 of the engine mounting from my old cefiro and send it to them for solid rubber mount.
Nice..using PU mounting currently...it is solid and nice but it squeaks on bumpy road ..want to see how does full rubber feels like..

btw do u have any experience on full rubber lower arm bush? PU is too harsh for me..

Reactions: alcyon

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi All, Lan Automotive & Engineering do custom PU bushes. From lower arm to engine mounting. Used to have a modded car and the engine mounting tends to show sign of tear every few months, after try out the PU engine mount the problem never came back. Try google it.
LAN A&E last year had a massive fire that burnt down their shop. A friends wira had some issues with their installation and ended up somewhat regretting going to them. I wonder if their workmanship was effected some how.

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Nice..using PU mounting currently...it is solid and nice but it squeaks on bumpy road ..want to see how does full rubber feels like..

btw do u have any experience on full rubber lower arm bush? PU is too harsh for me..
mine is not fully but majority are.

initially was hard and noisy but now, i love it..
it's really good investment than the normal rubber bush.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I wouldn't do it for a daily driver. Immediate regret.

Reactions: alcyon

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Actually, rubber and PU got difference for you? Your ride are on coil overs, right?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I would. Regret only if you run on bone-breaking coilovers.
Sorry la, I old already, body cannot take it. Now I want magic carpet ride. Best if it came with a driver in the form of a Vellfire.

Reactions: Izso

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry la, I old already, body cannot take it. Now I want magic carpet ride. Best if it came with a driver in the form of a Vellfire.
Yup, I drove a vellfire before, was better when I was sitting behind.....lol:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This year the Essen Motor Show is experiencing a very special premiere: the debut of the Golf Variant RaVe 270. It is still a concept car. And yet, it becomes impressively clear just how much potential this car holds. RaVe 270 – it stands for the 270 PS developed by a four-cylinder TSI with direct gasoline injection and turbocharging.

RaVe 270 – it stands for a fully customized design in car racing style. RaVe 270 – it stands for a customized interior with exclusive leather bucket seats...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience