Looking For Suitable Runway/Drag Strip - Good Enough for 5 Cars or More

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dear Bros & Sisters of ZTH,

Me and my friends were wondering if there is anyone here who knows where we could actually rent or find a place like a Runway which is good enough for more than 5 cars Drag Race or even any Drag Strip around in Malaysia.

Yes, as long as in Malaysia will do.

Thanks in advance. All suggestions would be much appreciated by us.

Would be great if anyone knows anybody that could rent us a runway preferably.

:adore::adore::adore: Thanks!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Like the "worlds greatest drag race", I plan on recording this as "Malaysias slowest drag race"

:biggrin: Parody of motor trends epic drag race. Hehehe.

Seriously.

Anyone know where to find?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If want parody then I have to bring my kancil and do the 360 degrees spin on the runway for being last then :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
why dont u "belanja" burnout at the start and end of the event.. ur car is a marshall car mah..
Nowadays tyres mahal :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

subra drive kancil d meh?
Toh Toh Chi Kau (Tolong tunjuk ajar) sifu fstrader :adore: :adore:

Kancil topic continue at my thread LOL!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Danz : don't want la. If I'm going to video this our faces is going to be on it, then it'll be video evidence to use against us

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
putrajaya got mah...illegal mia but 2 cars only...:banghead:
Can't we need 5 lanes.

Macam Yes wor (Fstrader)

I guess Sepang is our only hope? But can fit 5 cars in one stretch?

don't want la. If I'm going to video this our faces is going to be on it, then it'll be video evidence to use against us
All wear white full face helmet and white race suit.. 5 Stig Drag Race. :listen:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Sepang is usually fully booked year out and is usually quite expensive. Are you sure you want to consider the cost doing this in Sepang? 5 car probably cannot but 4 should be ok.

We need to find an off-peak timing to book and try it out. I'm ok with chipping into the overall cost. Need to see what the other 3 fellas think.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

this is really old news la. until today it hasn't happened

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sepang is usually fully booked year out and is usually quite expensive. Are you sure you want to consider the cost doing this in Sepang? 5 car probably cannot but 4 should be ok.

We need to find an off-peak timing to book and try it out. I'm ok with chipping into the overall cost. Need to see what the other 3 fellas think.

Just need to find out the cost of renting like say just few hours should be enough for us to get it done.

5 cars can, 5th car must be small car like kancil then LOL!
Just see the price and then see if everyone is okay with the price. If not then have to source for other options.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Now Izso is 2 egg yolks lmao.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, as topic states my coilovers need a rebuild. So far only place that rebuilds hypermax 2 that I've been able to find is Garage R in Singapore.

Suggestions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience