Looking for secondhand mivec piston.

Latebloomer

Known Member
May 19, 2020
Finally some answer. It had been awhile since i have chit chat at this forum. Ya was thinking on getting the semi forged piston but will it be worth it compare with the art brand piston?

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
Finally some answer. It had been awhile since i have chit chat at this forum. Ya was thinking on getting the semi forged piston but will it be worth it compare with the art brand piston?
Why are you changing your pistons? Is it blown with your current usage?

If normal usage normal compression like normal factory spec, any pistons is ok i think.

If going for high compression, semi forge better. If conservative tune, normal pistons also ok.

If turbo, forged pistons.

Latebloomer

Known Member
May 19, 2020
Why are you changing your pistons? Is it blown with your current usage?

If normal usage normal compression like normal factory spec, any pistons is ok i think.

If going for high compression, semi forge better. If conservative tune, normal pistons also ok.

If turbo, forged pistons.
im goin for high compression set up... the old piston are okay and all.. im doin general overhaul on my engine so i was thinking on changing the piston on the way go

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori
Fatboy Racing (search on FB) might be able to help you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continued

Ok so now you've installed your air filter, changed your exhaust and still have bucket loads of cash to spend, what's next?

Personally I would recommend something that requires very little maintenance and doesn't take much time to install, so I'd suggest to work on the chassis or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience