looking for evo3 or vr4 rs halfcut??

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
im looking for evo 3 or vr4 rs halfcut anyone can help me ????
please feel free to drop details here
and i am within a tight budget so hopefully u all can help me get a good deal
thx very much

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Bro,
For tight budget n powerfull last long go for vr4rs.I got full spec vr4rs to fit in your Putra...just plug n play to your car.Please call me to get full info.Ive already PM my number to you.

Last edited:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
bro danzeterna
wah 10 k ah can kurang for me anot
i student only lah
give student rate lah like gsc
then endorsement how much bro
my one putra

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
cos my mech also quoted me that price....
cos e3 halfcut already rm7.5k, that is without bodypart, if lucky u get bodypart + 4wd tank etc.....+ installation bout rm1.2-1.4k, the balance of $$$ need to change parts like timing belt or power belt, aircond belt, alternator belt etc....+ water pump.
all in rm10k.
together with endorsement.

but i dont think 1.8 can convert 2.0 anymore.
if 1.3 can convert 1.5 or 1.6
1.6 can convert 1.8
but 1.8 cannot convert 2.0.

student ka, old man ka costs is rm10k also....

unless u would opt for RVR, total bout rm6-7k.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hahah okok i get ur point
so what ur trying to tell me is 10 k all in wit installation wit endorsement
but for putra sure must get some "extra" endorsement cash ready rite is it impossible to endorse putra wit evo
so bro ur saying can do for me for 10 k is it ??
ppls pm me ur contact details :rolleyes:
but are u sure 10k sharp will be enough for everytin gotta start saving then i planned to start my project in may when i have semester break coz this job will take a while rite
coz like i said i am on a really tight budget
plus i dont wanna go for rvr coz a lot of ppl advise me that it is like downgraded version of evo plus the engine lembut so later cannot do any mods later on

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Mind to share here,whats your budget to convert your car?RVR block n internal part same as evo1 n evo2 except the cam,turbine n wiring is different.:smokin:

Last edited:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
cos my mech also quoted me that price....
cos e3 halfcut already rm7.5k, that is without bodypart, if lucky u get bodypart + 4wd tank etc.....+ installation bout rm1.2-1.4k, the balance of $$$ need to change parts like timing belt or power belt, aircond belt, alternator belt etc....+ water pump.
all in rm10k.
together with endorsement.

but i dont think 1.8 can convert 2.0 anymore.
if 1.3 can convert 1.5 or 1.6
1.6 can convert 1.8
but 1.8 cannot convert 2.0.

student ka, old man ka costs is rm10k also....

unless u would opt for RVR, total bout rm6-7k.
fit in 1.8 block lar surely can endorse...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
thx for the loadz of info guys
but i am at a crossroads here cant decide which one to opt for yet
vr4 or evo 3???
they both have their strengths and weaknesses rite
i would like to know what u guys tink

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
anyone can help me on this matter
like i said i am real noob just hoping to learn from all u car gurus out there in zth
anyone else got any evo3 or vr4 rs halfcuts they wanna sell at cheap price and good condition ?????/
:smile:

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
what r u going to use ur putra for? competition? or daily drive???
maybe you should understand the specs first n how n the cost to maintain a 4G63T....
it is better to look in our own pocket 1st b4 going it over our head....

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
well luka first thing is first my pockets are not too deep coz still studying :rolleyes:
but ever since i joined zth got a real passion for cars :smile:
well mind to share with me the maintenance costs of a vr4 rs or evo3 in a year
coz im quite interested in getting one of those halfcuts
and i am going to be using my putra mostlty for daily drive and if competition aso with my buddies only lah but even my daily drive i kena cucuk a lot wan lah coz they see putra so they assume is modified so i aso get iritatted lah
yeah and like u said money is a huge factor for me
what would u recommend

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
If its alright with you... mind you inform us of how many years hv u been driving a car?

anyways.. it depends on how u use the car... n how often do you hv a heavy foot.. although when installed on your local protons.. it wont be an all wheel drive,it'll be lock to the front as FF... so u save on ur fuel a bit compared to original Evos AWD.... but maintainig FI Motor would mean more frequent lubricant change...

VR4 would be heavier engine than the evo... but both 63 engine is heavier than a 93 engine... so u gonna need a tight suspension to it to control more than 220hp on the Front wheel... but still it will upset the overall balance n weight of ur car.. n ull be front heavy n experience understeer.. what mr Danzeterna says should be true... just to plonk the engine inside ur ride would take rm10k... maybe more since u need to use the runner service to endorse the 2.0 motor...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
well ive oni been driving for like a year plus so i am super newbie :rolleyes:
yeah i know u can save on fuel by locking the gearbox to FWD but are there any negative effects of doing this??
well im heavy footed whenever i can :biggrin: but that only occurs once in a blue moon coz i always drive during peak hours when there are many cars on the road and i not so confident yet to cut in and cut out of traffic like fast and furious lol
bsides the more frequent engine oil change and gearbox oil change is there any other extra things we must do to maintain a turbo engine???
yeah i know vr4's are dam heavy as compared to 4g93
so in that case what halfcut would u recommend???
i hope u dont mind me asking but what is understeer ???im really noob just trying to learn alonng the way :itsme:
do u think a piggy back would help reduce my fuel consumption im thinking of saving up and getting an emanage??
oh yeah and one final and most crucial problem i dont have a mech :bawling: coz all this while i neva took interest in cars

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Three lucky winners from Malaysia were rewarded by Castrol recently with the opportunity to travel to Madrid, Spain, where they got the chance to meet the Castrol Global Ambassador, Cristiano Ronaldo, and train at Real Madrid’s training facility at Valdebebas.

The trip was the result of an integrated Castrol campaign for its consumers and trade partners that saw Goh Su Chin winning the Castrol Edge...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience