Looking for body car painting

fazidk

3,000 RPM

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
True true but in my case materials like paint,lacquer,thinner etc etc got gst but I have to absorb that in my costs or else I'll have to charge higher which I x afford to do since got soo many paint shops,legal n otherwise,to pick n choose from...in other words competition is very stiff..what I can absorb I'll absorb just to bring d price to a more manageable n suitable wiz each customer..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
True true but in my case materials like paint,lacquer,thinner etc etc got gst but I have to absorb that in my costs or else I'll have to charge higher which I x afford to do since got soo many paint shops,legal n otherwise,to pick n choose from...in other words competition is very stiff..what I can absorb I'll absorb just to bring d price to a more manageable n suitable wiz each customer..
Product cost sure have to past the GST to customer, but can save on workmanship gst.....lol:biggrin:

fazidk

3,000 RPM

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hehe I try x to pass..like I said lots of competition..even just few blocks from my place got 2 paint shops..one mmg I know charge a bit expensive but he lets his son spray..d other one charge crazee murah..an easily 1k++ job done for less then that..but quality of workmanship n d products they use I donno la..bangla workers...n that's only directly near my place..there r lots more in that particular area so one way to try beat d competition is:
- try give a good price
- maintain quality workmanship d best I can do..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I have seen a few paint shops that employed Bangla. The bangla weren't supervised of their prep work, suka-suka chatting away while doing prep work. The boss pulak always away.

I definitely don't wanna to have my car to be the white mice for the bangla to learn their trail and error.

fazidk

3,000 RPM

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I have seen a few paint shops that employed Bangla. The bangla weren't supervised of their prep work, suka-suka chatting away while doing prep work. The boss pulak always away.

I definitely don't wanna to have my car to be the white mice for the bangla to learn their trail and error.
Haaaaaa that's y la I'm (we) always hands-on working on my customers cars..:) just 2 of us working on d car (me n my colleague)..so if anything customer come straight to me..x lepas2 tangan biz

lsm1991

1,000 RPM

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Haaaaaa that's y la I'm (we) always hands-on working on my customers cars..:) just 2 of us working on d car (me n my colleague)..so if anything customer come straight to me..x lepas2 tangan biz
hehe when my car is due for painting, will definitely datang and see you for some consultation 1st

*but memanglah from the work you posted on your fb page, it looks good* slightly wavy panels pun i see you can betulkan

Last edited:

fazidk

3,000 RPM

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hehe when my car is due for painting, will definitely datang and see you for some consultation 1st

*but memanglah from the work you posted on your fb page, it looks good* slightly wavy panels pun i see you can betulkan
Haha like wanna give birth jer...okok sure bro just buzz me anytime ur ready :)

lsm1991

1,000 RPM

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
bro fazidk can you do engine bay paint job ? xpayh trn engine, i here nowadays many paint shop can do it.
if you dont turun, can one really get it painted nicely? as places in behind the brake servo, under the mounts and whatnot?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hehe I try x to pass..like I said lots of competition..even just few blocks from my place got 2 paint shops..one mmg I know charge a bit expensive but he lets his son spray..d other one charge crazee murah..an easily 1k++ job done for less then that..but quality of workmanship n d products they use I donno la..bangla workers...n that's only directly near my place..there r lots more in that particular area so one way to try beat d competition is:
- try give a good price
- maintain quality workmanship d best I can do..
Business nowadays in tough, Cheap price don't make money also cannot survive. High price no customer also cannot survive....:banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
you are right, bro.
BTW, do you re-paint sport rim? (just spray oni, noneed to ketuk or skimming)

fazidk

3,000 RPM

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
bro fazidk can you do engine bay paint job ? xpayh trn engine, i here nowadays many paint shop can do it.
Yes sure do..if x turn engine (which is d norm) will try to cover as much as possible...it wld cover tho x completely but I wld say most visible areas...if turn engine of coz much easier n nicer

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In this thread I will show how I modified 5 hole disc to 4 hole and fit it into my AE111. Since my brother left his DC5 disc at my house, I will use his disc to fit into my car.

This is tool that I use beside of the hand drill

Here is picture of original disc

Disc marked before drill...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience