Local Made 20V Extractors

BudakSiol!

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
-
Hi all,

Anybody tried using local made 4-2-1 extractors for the 4AGE 20V before? What japanese brand copy are they from and are they any good? Also anyone heard of local 4-1 20V extractors before?

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
As far as i can see n would like to try it soon....almost all r from normal pipe (besi putih oni) not like other model like honda n mitsubishi...they got cusco copy n using same material like japan made ..for toyota ..do no ler....the 4 n 2 section cant tell unless sifu2 here...but the last section same2 like HKS n FGK.....just my 2 cent....cant afford to buy ori japan...hehehe

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
I've seen stainless steel ones, was told that they're Thailand made clones. Looks quite good but the price is a little ridiculous also lar; RM 1.2k !!:rolleyes:

Saw them in Japaq exhaust, beside Amoil in Sunway.

sdil_trdtoms

Known Member
Oct 19, 2007
I've seen stainless steel ones, was told that they're Thailand made clones. Looks quite good but the price is a little ridiculous also lar; RM 1.2k !!:rolleyes:

Saw them in Japaq exhaust, beside Amoil in Sunway.
wah! rm1.2k? bagus buy hks, rsr or any brand wit jasma approve!:thefinger:

BDK8671

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
wah ....chop ayam brand oso cost 1.2k ar ......:stupid:

better go for FGK or others wit jasma approved lor .......

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
but the local 1 i got oni rm 4 hundred.....if 1.2k...better get the ori 1...some more jasma approved..

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
wah ....chop ayam brand oso cost 1.2k ar ......:stupid:

better go for FGK or others wit jasma approved lor .......
It's a new one lar. The quality really not bad lar but only part is bcoz u already know it's a clone from Thailand, that's why u s guys say expensive only. If there's a Jasma plate there, I think many people rush to buy already lor.

Now branded ones from chop shop how much ?

but the local 1 i got oni rm 4 hundred.....if 1.2k...better get the ori 1...some more jasma approved..
I think it's only fair to compare the RM 400 one to the Thai made ones when you compare them side by side. There's just no such thing as cheap & nice one lar.:biggrin:

BudakSiol!

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
-
Guys,

Checked out Hypertune mag yesterday & there is a shop in Sunway called H-performance selling 4AGE 16V/20V 4-1 Extractors. It's stainless steel so it's bound to be pricey! Not sure what copy of it though although it looks quite canggih! Attached is the link to the pic!

nnik,
Mind telling me where you got the quote of RM400+ extractor for? I ask a reputable exhaust shop over the weekend and he quoted me RM500+ for it.

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i think that that one is for RWD application. correct me if i'm wrong.

BDK8671

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
i think that that one is for RWD application. correct me if i'm wrong.

yaya ...i think so ...for pics showing RWD ...

is there any for FWD type :hmmmm:?? .....really look nice the pics ....nice bend ...nice shape ....hehee :D

Bump:
It's a new one lar. The quality really not bad lar but only part is bcoz u already know it's a clone from Thailand, that's why u s guys say expensive only. If there's a Jasma plate there, I think many people rush to buy already lor.

Now branded ones from chop shop how much ?

I think it's only fair to compare the RM 400 one to the Thai made ones when you compare them side by side. There's just no such thing as cheap & nice one lar.:biggrin:
i think u can ask bro 8313 for the price ....he still got 1 FGK extrator ....hehe ....:P

sdil_trdtoms

Known Member
Oct 19, 2007

is there any for FWD type :hmmmm:?? .....really look nice the pics ....nice bend ...nice shape ....hehee :D

Bump:

i think u can ask bro 8313 for the price ....he still got 1 FGK extrator ....hehe ....:P
but fe price rm1xxxk...huhuhuhu!:burnout:

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006

Bump:

for FWD application i don't think you can achieve such a high bend because of clearance issue. will definately hit the bonnet. and also you need space because the gap between the block and the radiator quite narrow. i think you can make a custom bend will goes relatively high but dunno how your flow characteristics will be. if you look at that picture, the bend is very high because when placed in a RWD car like lets say an AE86, the position of the bend will be very deep in. somewhere around just infront of the front passenger side strut tower. its essentially because the position is so deep it and there are important components there that can be exposed to the heat (if got also all are peripherals which can be moved or relocated).

best case scenario would be if you can pinjam a system that you want to run from you friend and go make a replica. i think one of the most rare and good looking systems for the 20v would be that 4-1 HKS racing system. better double confirm with all the other 20v running AE guys.

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
Guys,

Checked out Hypertune mag yesterday & there is a shop in Sunway called H-performance selling 4AGE 16V/20V 4-1 Extractors. It's stainless steel so it's bound to be pricey! Not sure what copy of it though although it looks quite canggih! Attached is the link to the pic!

nnik,
Mind telling me where you got the quote of RM400+ extractor for? I ask a reputable exhaust shop over the weekend and he quoted me RM500+ for it.
really serious kaa...rm 500..its in shah alam area...but this shop not big2 shop laaa...oni under the tree shop..but his name so familiar...RM400 still nego wif installation...heheh PM me..

twodee

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
erm...last time i went to the famous "sikit tak tipu customer" n "satu sen tak tambah" exhaust shop near setapak, n ask this one tech there for how is the price for 20v header...he says range between 300-400+-....so you guys better check them out...

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
erm...last time i went to the famous "sikit tak tipu customer" n "satu sen tak tambah" exhaust shop near setapak, n ask this one tech there for how is the price for 20v header...he says range between 300-400+-....so you guys better check them out...
err.. i went there before to ask about a replica / custom header, quoted me 400+ if i bring the actual sample along... was thinking about getting a hks 4-1 to do a replica/custom header for my 7a project.. coz oil pan sangkut with standard bt header..

but i heard some of negative comments bout those shop, all young chap..wanna do things fast, not like the old days where quality n reputation is important for the shop
so if seriously wanna do one, better see them doing it... instead drop n run...

paging bro howard!!!! share with us where u got ur custom headers...