Launch: Porsche Macan GTS - SUV intensified.

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com

In conjunction with the 911.2 debut today. Porsche Malaysia pulled the veils off the new Macan GTS. Placed between the Macan S and the Macan Turbo, the Macan GTS combines the practicality of an SUV with Porsche's bread and butter - the driving dynamics.

What's new?

Visually, the Macan GTS can be recognised from the rest of the lineup with its lowered stance (sportier tuning of the PASM) along with an aggressive 20-inch wheels in RS Spyder design.

The Macan GTS also gets the optional LED headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus, providing increased illumination in all conditions.

Moving into the interior, the GTS is blessed with Alcantara finish on its GTS sports seats, gear knob, steering wheel and interior door panels.

With special qualities like re-engineered chassis and reinforced brake system, the new Macan GTS enhances the motorsports spirit of Porsche.

2016 Porsche Macan GTS

Engine: 3.0-litre V6 bi-turbo
Power: 360hp
Torque: 500Nm
Zerotohundred: 5.2 seconds (5.0 seconds with Sport Chrono Package)
Transmissions: Seven-speed dual-clutch automatic PDK
Weight from: 1,895kg
Fuel consumption: 9.2-8.8L/100km
Price: RM710,000

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just installed a Autogauge water temp gauge on my Iswara to replace the old 1(die already)...

then after some normal driving... i found that the needle is pointing between 90c n 100c...

is this optimum temprerature?

i scared wait rev some more my engine has to "enter factory"..

thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience